Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

20 minutes ago, Meltman said:

Don't drive on the ring road with a non-compliant vehicle. 

So if I am a self employed plumber,electrician, builder, carpet fitter  etc  with a  2013  van with a new 12 month mot the council are going to charge me a tenner a day to drive on the ring road to earn my living and you come out with a statement like that you absolute t..t

• Like 2

As a small business owner who pays VAT ,Corporation Tax, Business Rates, Personal Tax, Road Tax I just feel enough is enough, Like many small businesses we struggled through COVID and now we have the cost of living crisis which means lots of my supplier's of raw materials have increased their prices and although I've increased my prices to my customers I haven't passed on the full increase as I don't want to loose their custom.

Also like many others my gas and electricity charges have gone up to ridiculous amounts plus the cost of diesel for my vans.

Is this CAz Zone  and charging really that needed right now when so many people are struggling to keep going.

I think an uprising people's revolt mass demonstration is in order.