Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

9 hours ago, Meltman said:

I was replying to a question by another poster not you so pipe down.  If you are that good at your many jobs,  plumbing  electrician, builder, carpet fitting and what ever etc is you should be able to afford a newer vehicle.  Are you not charging enough?  It's  you who is making yourself look like a t..t.

I am none of those trades i was using them as an example ya thick c..t

1 minute ago, mike1961 said:

I don't know who you are ,but you're comments are not appreciated 

Unluckily for you, this is a public forum where anyone can post. 

Good luck wasting your time a week today.

Edited by HeHasRisen

5 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Unluckily for you, this is a public forum where anyone can post. 

Good luck wasting your time a week today.

I am aware that this is a public forum and you are entitled to your views and you can post whatever you like within reason and forum rules of course but I would like to ask you what it's like being a minority?

3 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

I am aware that this is a public forum and you are entitled to your views and you can post whatever you like within reason and forum rules of course but I would like to ask you what it's like being a minority?

A minority of what?

Your little group on FB has 2.6k people on it

The population of Sheffield is over half a million 🤣

I suspect as most people dont drive old vans and lorries they likely dont give a toss. Its funny watching everyone on that FB group whipping themselves into a frenzy though 

52 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

I don't know who you are ,but you're comments are not appreciated 

Ignore him mate. He is one of this forum's nastiest trolls and just loves goading people.

He works from home so he loves all the travel problems which people are having and it's giving him a good laugh.

Go to your username account and choose ignore user, feed his username in and  then tick all 4 boxes.

9 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Ignore him mate. He is one of this forum's nastiest trolls and just loves goading people.

He works from home so he loves all the travel problems which people are having and it's giving him a good laugh.

Go to your username account and choose ignore user, feed his username in and  then tick all 4 boxes.

Morning lovely 🥰

2 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

On a Saturday, when nobody who made the decisions will be in the building you are protesting outside. 

Great decision 🤣

Probably not a bad decision. Being a weekend attendance is likely to be higher

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Resident said:

Probably not a bad decision. Being a weekend attendance is likely to be higher

Given its probably going to be irate trademan they could probably make it 1pm on a Friday instead, as thats the time they usually down tools on a Friday and sod off to the pub.