Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

11 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

To be honest with you do you not think they probably don't turn up at yours because of your attitude maybe?

Nope. I only wind people up on here for a hobby, I am nice as pie really. Everyone I know has the same experience of tradesmen. Never ring you back, wont come round for quotes. If you are too busy to take the work just bloody say so.

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Very droll. I suspect its more none want to take small jobs on and want the bigger fish.

yes you are correct , small jobs are a pain in the whatsit! and usually cause more bother especially when we bill someone for say 3-4 hours work a full day as its not viable to start another job so tradesman needs to be paid.

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

yes you are correct , small jobs are a pain in the whatsit! and usually cause more bother especially when we bill someone for say 3-4 hours work a full day as its not viable to start another job so tradesman needs to be paid.

Which is fine, just tell me you arent interested from the outset 🤣

6 hours ago, jonnythefox said:

I am none of those trades i was using them as an example ya thick c..t

Why don't you use your own trade as an example,  if you have on, just makes you look like a thick c..t doesn't it!

• Haha 1