Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

1 minute ago, mike1961 said:

Irrelevant 

Yes, your protest ultimately will be.

Hopefully they have a few extra parking attendants on duty today to ticket all of the vans that will likely be double parked all over the city centre today.

Edited by HeHasRisen

11 hours ago, Longcol said:

I'll be looking out for the banners saying "Ignore Government Regulations - They're Claptrap" and "Bojo Tells The Truth" 😎

You need to throw the obligatory spelling mistake and/or grammatical error in, lest we forget.

13 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

You need to throw the obligatory spelling mistake and/or grammatical error in, lest we forget.

Have you ever thought you may be wrong,indeed I may be wrong as well but we're all entitled to our opinions and freedom of speech,well at the moment we are anyway.

15 hours ago, RollingJ said:

But the main part of it was rather damning, wouldn't you say?

I don’t know enough about it to take a view. As far as I can see you could just as easily say it highlighted some deficiencies in how they kept records and categorised information, which they have now corrected.

22 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

Honestly don't know - if it does, and you want to confirm it, would you mind pointing it out? Sorry, I am a little busy, ATM, so yes I could go and read the full report, but...

The BBC report says:

The council said it had improved its record management procedures.

3 minutes ago, Planner1 said:

The BBC report says:

The council said it had improved its record management procedures.

Well, they would wouldn't they? I could say I won £17m on the lottery, but it wouldn't be true. I suppose the test will come of someone makes a similar FoI request in the future.