Sheffield Congestion Charge From Feb 27th 2023

Chekhov

3 minutes ago, Litotes said:

The council will NEVER delay anything that puts money in their pocket so they can pursue their own vanity projects.

They have lied about so many projects (e.g. the PPZ) that they dare not go back on anything they have implemented as it would spotlight the (alleged) corruption in the SCC and the lies that they have backed.

The rationale behind the CAZ is based on fallacious data, but because it benefits the SCC purse they are happy to continue with it. Mark my words, in a few years it will include private cars... and then the rat runs of Dore will be chock-a-block with white vans, lorries and family cars

I mean, Dore is nowhere near the inner ring road, you could have picked a better suburb for your Helen Lovejoy-esque rant.

4 minutes ago, mike1961 said:

Just go hug a tree if that makes you happy 

Hugging trees makes me happy. 
Riding my bike makes me happy. 
Walking makes me happy.

Driving my car makes me happy.

Clean air makes me happy.

You should try being happy. It’s nice.

I’m very impressed by the standard of your debating skills, by the way.

3 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I mean, Dore is nowhere near the inner ring road, you could have picked a better suburb for your Helen Lovejoy-esque rant.

Do you even live in Sheffield? You seem to live in a different city to many of us.

If you are coming from the M1 and want to get to Broomhill/Ecclesall, where are you going to go to avoid the SCC road tax?

You come off onto the Outer ring road, up to Meadowhead, then you find that Chesterfield road is backed up because of the lack of road planning at Woodseats, so you go down though Greenhill and Bradway and then to Dore, coming in through Ecclesall and the  up to Broomhill.

If you were to visit any of these places these days, you would see that this has already started...

4 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Hugging trees makes me happy. 
Riding my bike makes me happy. 
Walking makes me happy.

Driving my car makes me happy.

Clean air makes me happy.

You should try being happy. It’s nice.

I’m very impressed by the standard of your debating skills, by the way.

Knowing your impressed makes me feel soooo good.

2 minutes ago, Litotes said:

Do you even live in Sheffield? You seem to live in a different city to many of us.

If you are coming from the M1 and want to get to Broomhill/Ecclesall, where are you going to go to avoid the SCC road tax?

Nowhere near Dore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Nowhere near Dore 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you base your opinion on a lack of knowledge...

Go back to bed, oh mighty keyboard warrior, your time will come... when 'qwerty' is the word that rallies those that are needed!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Litotes said:

So you base your opinion on a lack of knowledge...

Erm no, in your extreme example why would they even go all the way along to Meadowhead on the ORR? Just drop down through Gleadless and Heeley and then backstreets from there. Absolutely no need to go to Dore, for crying out loud 🤣🤣

Even shorter routes are available.

The last paragraph of your post made no sense so I snipped that.

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Like 1