Suella Braverman 'Stoking Racism With Crazy Rhetoric On Migrants', Her Own Advis

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I really hope MPs use this opportunity to shame the Government. They bloody well need to.

Braverman is probably too dim and heartless to care; but there must be a member of the government with a functioning brain and soul?

Doubtful. If there were they would be pushing for the government to pay reparations to Afghanistan,  Iraq, Syria and every other country we've illegally invaded and occupied.

Just now, Delayed said:

It's still a scheme and legal route which was the point I was making. 

It is that.

It has resettled 22 people (of which, 8 kids) so far, versus over 8,000 who took the dangerous small boat route in the meantime (can you guess why? ‘22’ is a strong hint), all in the context of an acknowledgment by Johnson in 2021 (pathway 1) that circa. 20,000 Afghanis needed resettling under this ACRS.

Now, at 22 resettled a year, what are they supposed to do, pray tell: flee for their lives and try it on with dinghies, or wait whatever is left of their lifetime over there for their turn?

1 minute ago, L00b said:

It is that.

It has resettled 22 people (of which, 8 kids) so far, versus over 8,000 who took the dangerous small boat route in the meantime (can you guess why? ‘22’ is a strong hint), all in the context of an acknowledgment by Johnson in 2021 (pathway 1) that circa. 20,000 Afghanis needed resettling under this ACRS.

Now, at 22 resettled a year, what are they supposed to do, pray tell: flee for their lives and try it on with dinghies, or wait whatever is left of their lifetime over there for their turn?

I'm not arguing with you. 

People were suggesting there was no legal route. Appreciate not everyone knows all the immigration routes and may only read headlines so I provided the named legal route for info. 

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

I hope all those people who said disgusting things about people arriving at our shores in dinghies will read this and feel thoroughly ashamed:

Thoroughly ashamed!!

😄

Edited by Al Bundy

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Thoroughly ashamed!!

😄

Well yes, I suppose the idea that a bunch of knuckle dragging racists being ashamed of themselves for wanting to see people who worked with our troops to defeat the Taliban being deported to Rwanda is amusing.

I'm amazed they can even read.

9 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well yes, I suppose the idea that a bunch of knuckle dragging racists being ashamed of themselves for wanting to see people who worked with our troops to defeat the Taliban being deported to Rwanda is amusing.

You seem angry. What's up hun? 

9 hours ago, Mister M said:

Ok Gary.

• Haha 1