Suella Braverman 'Stoking Racism With Crazy Rhetoric On Migrants', Her Own Advis

David Cameron divided the country by citing those on benefits as scroungers, voters had to pick their side.

The Tories are dividing the country with racism.

There were always going to be people helped by benefits, just as their will always be, just as there was in the past, the same with immigration.

No party will stop immigration, unless we always become so dividend that we become like the USA and arm ourselves.

1.1 million imigration last year and the uk seem set for this to last,the social market foundation think tank said historic conections with pakistan, nigeria ,  and bangladesh  could create more sizeable flows than the EU ,this is expected long term , but i agree we are desperate for workers but how are we going to house all these people , educate there children then theres the hospitals ect,ect,ect ,plus i know we have a aging nation but on one hand we wish to deport asylum seekers ,yet import far more ,its only going to end with problems.

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I hope all those people who said disgusting things about people arriving at our shores in dinghies will read this and feel thoroughly ashamed:

If he served with UK troops then does he have more right to be here?

Why did he use a dinghy and not the correct channels?

Are there no official channels for Afghans to enter the UK? 

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

If he served with UK troops then does he have more right to be here?

Why did he use a dinghy and not the correct channels?

Are there no official channels for Afghans to enter the UK? 

You might remember that when Britain pulled out of Afghanistan, when Dominic Raab was on his deckchair, it was done so extremely quickly, and left behind many Afghanis to the tender mercies of the Taliban.

Presumably if there were 'correct channels', he and others would have used them. However, as I'm sure you'll appreciate, his and others lives are in immediate danger. He probably doesn't have time for the FCO to get round to doing what they should've done in the first instance.

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You might remember that when Britain pulled out of Afghanistan, when Dominic Raab was on his deckchair, it was done so extremely quickly, and left behind many Afghanis to the tender mercies of the Taliban.

Presumably if there were 'correct channels', he and others would have used them. However, as I'm sure you'll appreciate, his and others lives are in immediate danger. He probably doesn't have time for the FCO to get round to doing what they should've done in the first instance.

Kinda shows what Britain is about really.

Wage an illegal war.

Murder civilians.

Then just leave the rest to their fate.

Makes you proud to be British eh....

Edited by The_DADDY

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Kinda shows what Britain is about really.

I really hope MPs use this opportunity to shame the Government. They bloody well need to.

Braverman is probably too dim and heartless to care; but there must be a member of the government with a functioning brain and soul?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Raab wouldn't take a phone call which was very important and told one of his staff to take it,  so glad he didn't get the P.M.  job.

• Like 1