Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

So it's ok for a female to make fun of a man's anatomy?

Imagine if Tate had mentioned anything remotely derogatory about Greta's body.....

Yet he is the bad guy!!

Go figure

He's said some pretty disgusting things about women.

15 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Well suggesting Women belong in the home and are a mans property. He claims rape victims should bear some responsibility.

His views maybe old fashioned, you might not agree with them, that perfectly fine, but the videos I've watched he is wanting to provide and protect his women.

I've watched many videos as I wanted to form my own opinion of him and see what all the fuss is about, rather than just jump on the bandwagon of him being this monster.

He is extremely intense, very brash and I would imagine incredibly high maintenance but I've not seen any video where he says anything other than wanting to protect women.

He has no criminal record, has made something of his life and to be perfectly honest I agree with much of what he says.

Has any woman come forward to say he has treated them badly?

• Like 1

Yeah, he’s making money out being saying highly controversial stuff without any shame, which draws a lot of attention to himself particularly from a certain type of man. 
If a young girl looks up to him….well let’s hope she grows out of that before she ends up with someone like that in real life.  

• Like 3

It's amusing, I was reading an article in which he was encouraging people to avoid "toxic and low value people". 

I then read a little more about him, and he claims that "depression isn't real", "women belong in the home", and are "the property of men", he's been banned from social media platform for spreading Covid 19 misinformation, and when on Big Brother disgusted people with his racist and homophobic comments.

The very definition of a toxic and low value person in my book.

Other than that, he retired from his profession as a kickboxer, and has taken on the mantle of setting up a website instructing people how to 'accumulate wealth', and promotes himself in the media via his rent a quote gob****e comments.

Horrible person by the sounds of it. 

Why anyone would listen to anything he says is beyond me.

Edited by Mister M

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It's amusing, I was reading an article in which he was encouraging people to avoid "toxic and low value people". 

I then read a little more about him, and he claims that "depression isn't real", "women belong in the home", and are "the property of men", he's been banned from social media platform for spreading Covid 19 misinformation, and when on Big Brother disgusted people with his racist and homophobic comments.

The very definition of a toxic and low value person in my book.

Other than that, he retired from his profession as a kickboxer, and has taken on the mantle of setting up a website instructing people how to 'accumulate wealth', and promotes himself in the media via his rent a quote gob****e comments.

Horrible person by the sounds of it. 

Why anyone would listen to anything he says is beyond me.

Well, your entitled to your opinion, but luckily you are not cancelled for giving yours.

Millions upon millions are listening to Tate because they know he speaks much truth and the powers that be don't like it. They are more interested in being all PC..... Incase they offend anyone.

Not good for business, as the business is run by wet wipes.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, your entitled to your opinion, but luckily you are not cancelled for giving yours.

Millions upon millions are listening to Tate because they know he speaks much truth and the power that be don't like it.

This appears to be true. Big tech along with msm have tried their hardest to cancel him.

That kinda backfired 

Ooopsie 

29 minutes ago, redruby said:

Yeah, he’s making money out being saying highly controversial stuff without any shame, which draws a lot of attention to himself particularly from a certain type of man. 
If a young girl looks up to him….well let’s hope she grows out of that before she ends up with someone like that in real life.  

That's quite an unfair comment really. Tate is very highly respected amongst the people who actually know him and the UK k1 fight scene here and abroad. Young girls and boys Do look up to him and that's their choice entirely. Looks like you've just read some of the hit pieces and fallen for them.