Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Well, your entitled to your opinion, but luckily you are not cancelled for giving yours.

Millions upon millions are listening to Tate because they know he speaks much truth and the powers that be don't like it. They are more interested in being all PC..... Incase they offend anyone.

Not good for business, as the business is run by wet wipes.

Give me an example of where he has spoken the truth, but the powers that be don't like him.

As I said, he was chucked off a social media platform for spreading Covid misinformation. Not clever, and stupid thing to do.

4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

This appears to be true. Big tech along with msm have tried their hardest to cancel him.

That kinda backfired 

Ooopsie 

Indeed, just like they tried to banish Qatar and try every second of the day to rubbish their values.

It was a perfect world cup.

No violence.

Hardly any arrests.

No shootings.

No stabbings...

Yet we preach how they should live!!!

You couldn't make it up.

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Give me an example of where he has spoken the truth, but the powers that be don't like him.

As I said, he was chucked off a social media platform for spreading Covid misinformation. Not clever, and stupid thing to do.

Who made you the ruler of truth?

I know he speaks the truth in some cases because I've experienced the scenarios.

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed, just like they tried to banish Qatar and try every second of the day to rubbish their values.

It was a perfect world cup.

No violence.

Hardly any arrests.

No shootings.

No stabbings...

Yet we preach how they should live!!!

You couldn't make it up.

Who made you the ruler of truth?

I know he speaks the truth in some cases because I've experienced the scenarios.

Nobody made me "the ruler of truth".

The OP asked for my opinions of him, and I gave them.

You defended him by saying that he speaks the truth, but the powers that be don't like him, and by inference tried to shut him up.

I just asked for an example of the "scenarios you've experienced".

Edited by Mister M

5 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Nobody made me "the ruler of truth".

The OP asked for my opinions of him, and I gave them.

You defended him by saying that he speaks the truth, but the powers that be don't like him, and by inference tried to shut him up.

I just asked for an example.

My apologies.

My response looks harsh.

It wasn't meant that way.

The powers that be have ridiculed and banned him from social media.

Imo, he speaks much truth, especially when it comes to family values, the roles of men and women and essentially men getting a raw deal when divorce or children enter the fray.

I've no doubt millions of men around the world concur.

And to add.... I guarantee those that are slating Tate, who has no criminal record, will have been supporters of Brittany Grier, the convicted domestic abuser and drug smuggler.

Go figure 

Edited by Al Bundy

17 hours ago, Longcol said:

Greta Thunberg cut him way down to size.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/greta-thunberg-andrew-tate-twitter-b2252385.html

Tate, a social media influencer who is often mired in controversy, sent a message to the environmental campaigner on Tuesday (27 December).

Over Twitter, he asked Thunberg to offer her comments on the carbon emissions of his cars.

“I have 33 cars,” he began, before listing the specifications for his Bugatti and Ferraris.

“This is just the start,” Tate, 36, continued. “Please provide your email address so I can send a complete list of my car collection and their respective enormous emissions.”

Tate's apparent attempt to bait Thunberg, 17, into a conversation about the impact that his vehicles have on the environment resulted in the climate campaigner responding publicly on Wednesday (28 December).

On Twitter, she replied: “Yes, please do enlighten me. email me at smalld***energy@getalife.com.”

What a silly man Tate is, no wonder he’s popular with silly men on here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My apologies.

My response looks harsh.

Imo, he speaks much truth, especially when it comes to family values, the roles of men and women and essentially men getting a raw deal when divorce or children enter the fray.

He was banned from a social media platform because he was spreading Covid 19 disinformation.

With regards to 'family values', that's a broad area. However his idea that women are the "property of men", and "should be in the home" is rank. He's obviously very unhappy in America. Perhaps he should move to Afghanistan, his views would be very much in sympathy with the Taliban.

Just now, Mister M said:

He was banned from a social media platform because he was spreading Covid 19 disinformation.

With regards to 'family values', that's a broad area. However his idea that women are the "property of men", and "should be in the home" is rank. He's obviously very unhappy in America. Perhaps he should move to Afghanistan, his views would be very much in sympathy with the Taliban.

He dosent live in America 

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

My apologies.

My response looks harsh.

And to add.... I guarantee those that are slating Tate, who has no criminal record, will have been supporters of Brittany Grier, the convicted domestic abuser and drug smuggler.

Go figure 

I’d normally give that a Turpin but I think it deserves a Greta.

Glastonbury2022_(218_of_413)_(5218243455