Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

Who is this guy anyway, I did a quick search on the trafficking allegations and up popped Maajid Nawaz and the Ukraine child trafficking/organ harvesting horrors in Ukraine, I'm a mum stuff like this really gets my back up.
Nawaz said after doing some investigation that they were using the story as a distraction to hide the huge trafficking issue in Ukraine.  The other thing I noticed was that Tates dad was working for the CIA, whats all that about? and is it true?

Quote:
Ukraine has always been a very dodgy place, run by the friends of globalists like Hunter Biden, where incredibly shifty **** goes on.
1) THE BBC ON BABY ORGAN HARVESTING IN UKRAINE
December 2006:
"Ukraine babies in stem cell probe"
https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1521852128544894976

34 minutes ago, Axel said:

Who is this guy anyway, I did a quick search on the trafficking allegations and up popped Maajid Nawaz and the Ukraine child trafficking/organ harvesting horrors in Ukraine, I'm a mum stuff like this really gets my back up.
Nawaz said after doing some investigation that they were using the story as a distraction to hide the huge trafficking issue in Ukraine.  The other thing I noticed was that Tates dad was working for the CIA, whats all that about? and is it true?

Quote:
Ukraine has always been a very dodgy place, run by the friends of globalists like Hunter Biden, where incredibly shifty **** goes on.
1) THE BBC ON BABY ORGAN HARVESTING IN UKRAINE
December 2006:
"Ukraine babies in stem cell probe"
https://twitter.com/MaajidNawaz/status/1521852128544894976

Sounds like some people are jumping on a current issue that has media attention to promote their latest pet conspiracy theory.

The reality is:

• The Romanian authorities had been investigating Tate for months and their arrest of him is due to that.
  • The only reason this is high profile is Tate tried to raise his profile by goading Thunberg and her reply caught the media's attention.
  • Had Tate not tried to goad Thunberg and his arrest hadn't take place shortly afterwards, this would have gone unnoticed and unremarked by the vast majority of people/the media.

He himself, is pretty much insignificant (entirely predictable and a bit of a bore).

What’s concerning, is how many impressionable people idolise him. The world is full of people who are skilful in garnering attention. We’ve seen him (his like) before, in the person of other individuals, once he’s gone from the public’s attention, we’ll see him (his like) again. We’ll continue to do so, while ever people are such dismal judges of character.

5 minutes ago, Waldo said:

He himself, is pretty much insignificant (entirely predictable and a bit of a bore).

What’s concerning, is how many impressionable people idolise him. The world is full of people who are skilful in garnering attention. We’ve seen him (his like) before, in the person of other individuals, once he’s gone from the public’s attention, we’ll see him (his like) again. We’ll continue to do so, while ever people are such dismal judges of character.

I think anyone who says the following is more than a "bit of a bore".

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/aug/06/andrew-tate-violent-misogynistic-world-of-tiktok-new-star

“It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up bitch,”

21 minutes ago, Longcol said:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/aug/06/andrew-tate-violent-misogynistic-world-of-tiktok-new-star

“It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up bitch,”

You’re welcome to credit him with more significance.

Obscurity is probably his biggest fear...

48 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I was being sarcastic 

7 hours ago, Longcol said:

You do realise that he was making a video regarding self defence for women?

He was explaining that the moves women are told to engage are useless and the attacker would just do the following..

But you are not told that are you.

👍

Jordan Peterson and Joe Rogan will be the next to get set up.

Governments don't like figureheads who encourage folk to think for themselves and whom have massive influence around the world. Tut tut.

Edited by Al Bundy