Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

25 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Al Bundy = Jack Grey

99% sure of it.

Nope.

Never been on the forum under any other name.

About 2 months ago whilst on vacation I met a couple who asked me about things to do in Sheffield as they were interested in having a weekend there. As I've not lived in Sheffield for a while I then did some Google searches and this forum came up so I looked at the thread with entertainment, things to do etc.

I then joined up.

Simple.

Jack Grey sounds like a bloke I would want running the country though. 😉

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Nope.

Never been on the forum under any other name.

About 2 months ago whilst on vacation I met a couple who asked me about things to do in Sheffield as they were interested in having a weekend there. As I've not lived in Sheffield for a while I then did some Google searches and this forum came up so I looked at the thread with entertainment, things to do etc.

I then joined up.

Simple

Did you mention they have shopping center?

And, you can get there on a tramline?  :)

26 minutes ago, trastrick said:

Did you mention they have shopping center?

And, you can get there on a tramline?  :)

I recommend kelham island and a chubbies kebab but I believe that's gone now.

Told em to avoid Bramall lane unless they fancied a bit of rough.

👍

15 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I recommend kelham island and a chubbies kebab but I believe that's gone now.

Told em to avoid Bramall lane unless they fancied a bit of rough.

👍

If they get tired of the world class shopping on the Moor, they can relax with Mother Nature away from the hurly burly in the Peace Gardens.

But the last time I was there, it was just another piece of spare ground full of roundabouts, a mini Mablethorpe. Neither a "garden" nor "peaceful".

Did they move it somewhere else, maybe under some hole in the road?

What with a shopping center, and a tramline, and a fairground, there's no mistaking that Sheffield is a city of the future!

(circa 1950)  :)

15 minutes ago, trastrick said:

If they get tired of the world class shopping on the Moor, they can relax with Mother Nature away from the hurly burly in the Peace Gardens.

But the last time I was there, it was just another piece of spare ground full of roundabouts, a mini Mablethorpe. Neither a "garden" nor "peaceful".

What with a shopping center, and a tramline, and a fairground, there's no mistaking that Sheffield is a city of the future!

Do go on.

Your “knowledge” is very impressive 

11 minutes ago, trastrick said:

To be fair, I've not been in the centre for going on 10 years or so.  My dad used to rave about the new indoor market on the moor but now he says it's half empty. 

Used to really like fargate when I was a teenage lad, about 30 years ago. Chapel walk and bank street was nice.

Castle market now gone I hear?  Whats there now?

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Making threats is always wrong.

She could be fibbing though. I mean, politicians aren't renowned for their honesty now are they.

MAKING THREATS IS WRONG!!!!!

Well, no not all politicians do tell the truth, but she did say that the police in her constituency are supporting her with these matters. So perhaps they're on it as well.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Well, no not all politicians do tell the truth, but she did say that the police in her constituency are supporting her with these matters. So perhaps they're on it as well.

Yeah I saw that bit. Let's hope if these threats are genuine then the people making them are dealt with swiftly and severely. 

Make an example out if them.