Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

8 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

The 'problem' with people like Tate is that he appeals to vulnerable people ...

Yes, he does, and that's definitely a problem.  He and others like him exploit and monetise unhappiness and naivety by not only nurturing resentment (and of course confirming the legitimacy of the targets of that resentment), but by taking an outdated image of stereotypical masculinity and reframing it as the one true pathway to achieving the success that's every man's divine right.

It's cynical, transparent, and profoundly destructive, especially when the consequences of the inevitable failure to live up to this illusory ideal is met with contempt: depression isn't real; vulnerability is weakness; failure means you're not working hard enough; you lack self-discipline; you're a failure.

Those who apparently welcome the extreme misogyny associated with these toxic grifters might at least acknowledge the damage it does to their targets' self-confidence, self-worth and ability to form healthy relationships in the real world.

9 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

I'm not listening to someone who covers for a company who sexualises kids.

You aren't worth it.

Take this as a win if you like because I won't be replying to you on this.

Shame on you.

“ I’m not listening “ . We know.

• Like 1

Guest makapaka
On 01/04/2023 at 23:42, The_DADDY said:

You probably haven't what His stuff. More likely snippets on other media that deliberately take him out of context.  You hate him because you are told to.

What are your feelings about Balenciaga?

I started a thread on them. Look it up then tell me why you don't dislike them like you do Andrew Tate. 

I'll give you a clue. Because you haven't been instructed too.

Are you still championing Andrew Tate - crikey.

• 2 months later...
32 minutes ago, Roy Kent said:

I think he looks like an inverted erect penis without a chin.

I watched an interview with him that Newsnight broadcast last week.

He was so c0ck sure of himself: full of swagger, self importance and giving it the big 'I am'.

Not sure about his physical resemblance to a dick, but he certainly acted like one.

Edited by Mister M

6 hours ago, Mister M said:

He was so c0ck sure of himself: full of swagger, self importance and giving it the big 'I am'.

Not sure about his physical resemblance to a dick, but he certainly acted like one.

If it was a woman, those traits would be seen as empowering.

🤔🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Mister M said:

Should have seen the way he dealt with the BBC parasite.

It was a thing of beauty 👌

4 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If it was a woman, those traits would be seen as empowering.

🤔🤔

Oh yes.

We'd hear how she's

'A Queen' and 'A strong independent wahem' etc.

When it's a man it's 'toxic' 🤣

'

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Should have seen the way he dealt with the BBC parasite.

It was a thing of beauty 👌

Oh yes.

We'd hear how she's

'A Queen' and 'A strong independent wahem' etc.

When it's a man it's 'toxic' 🤣

'

Yep.

He exudes hatefulness.   If he was in a woman’s body, this would still be a hateful person. 

I think the type of person who expresses their admiration for him online is the same type of person who likes to keep an aggressive looking dog.  They think it gives them a certain image and they want to provoke.

Some would say this type of person is insecure about their own masculinity so it’s a way of overcompensating.  Others would say they not very well educated and struggle with critical thinking.  Or perhaps they are just good old fashioned trolls.

• Like 3