Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

I’m not getting into a debate about BLM because that’s for a different thread if you want to discuss that they are allegedly spreading hate.

I  think AT gains traction because he’s seen an opportunity to exploit and has done so because he was able to.  Things seem to be unravelling now though.

Edited by redruby

As we've seen here, some men lap up the misogyny because it adds fuel to their own warped issues with women.  I wonder, though, what mental pretzeling a Tate fanboy would have to do to retain their admiration if, say, his daughter or female friend told them that their partner had started to treat her the way Tate instructs his acolytes to treat women.   Though perhaps I'm being too kind in assuming that such a distinction might exist.

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

As we've seen here, some men lap up the misogyny because it adds fuel to their own warped issues with women.  I wonder, though, what mental pretzeling a Tate fanboy would have to do to retain their admiration if, say, his daughter or female friend told them that their partner had started to treat her the way Tate instructs his acolytes to treat women.   Though perhaps I'm being too kind in assuming that such a distinction might exist.

What misogyny has been displayed by anyone on here? Genuine question. Examples?

5 hours ago, Hecate said:

To be fair, there is a whole spectrum of reasonable opinions about Tate.

They range from: 

“He’s  a nob”

through

”He’s a total nob”

all the way to 

“He’s a dangerous, poisonous nob”

Given the simplicity of the possible opinions about him, I’m amazed that this thread is so long. There are some proper weirdo’s out there.

Edited by Prettytom

2 hours ago, Prettytom said:

To be fair, there is a whole spectrum of reasonable opinions about Tate.

Thry range from: 

“He’s  a nob”

through

”He’s a total nob”

all the way to 

“He’s a dangerous, poisonous nob”

Given the simplicity of the possible opinions about him, I’m amazed that this thread is so long. There are some proper weirdo’s out there.

Hmmm... :huh:

Indeed there are, Mr S...

... and some of them even have to resort to having multiple forum accounts to get their points across! :hihi:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, butlers said:

It's hardly hidden is it.

Some posts more or less have flashing lights round them 

I believe that's what's known in the trade as gaslighting.  I must admit I had a chuckle though.