Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

4 hours ago, Prettytom said:

To be fair, there is a whole spectrum of reasonable opinions about Tate.

They range from: 

“He’s  a nob”

through

”He’s a total nob”

all the way to 

“He’s a dangerous, poisonous nob”

Given the simplicity of the possible opinions about him, I’m amazed that this thread is so long. There are some proper weirdo’s out there.

:nod:

Someone wrote a book about them.  I may have mentioned it before. 

Romanian authorities change human trafficking charge against Andrew Tate: Prosecutors say social media influencer being investigated for more serious crime of ‘human trafficking in continued form’

Tate, his brother Tristan and two other suspects were now being investigated for human trafficking in continued form, according to prosecutors, who said it was a more serious crime than separate counts of trafficking.

The Tate brothers and two Romanian female suspects are under house arrest pending a criminal investigation for suspected human trafficking, rape and forming a criminal gang to sexually exploit women, accusations they have denied.

Under Romanian legislation, prosecutors have filed charges against the four suspects, but the case is under investigation and has not yet gone to trial. Prosecutors are expected to commit them for trial later in June.

1 hour ago, hackey lad said:

Go away Mongo 

Scared or something?

22 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?

Having seen the BBC interview with him & not really knowing who he was, I'd say self-publicising d***. 

Any opinion on the loaded questions and the vile attitude of the BBC 'reporter'??

I bet you think she was just lurvely 🤣