Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Yep, that's a damn fine point.

Anyway. My work here is done. I must say it's turned out much better than expected. 

A lively debate about a divisive celebrity really brings out the pearl clutching hang em high brigade..

It's been emotional 🤣

Celebrity. That's pushing it a bit.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Anyway. My work here is done. I must say it's turned out much better than expected. 

A lively debate about a divisive celebrity really brings out the pearl clutching hang em high brigade..

It's been emotional 🤣

Have you watched his videos about making money?

50 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

It's been emotional 🤣

😂😂😂 Running , again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

It's been emotional 🤣

It’s not really a debate though.

There are a couple of the usual suspects making excuses for his sociopathy.

And quite a few others pointing it out, underlining it and sticking a highlighter pen through it.

I hope you are at peace with the side that you have chosen.

3 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

He does make some solid points about certain things, but he's mostly full of ****. A shallow person and quite insecure underneath all that bravado.

Very, very insecure. Thunberg just hit him with a one liner, in response he made a whole video. She obviously got to him a lot more than he got to her. His video was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Apart from his penis, that is.

9 minutes ago, Delbow said:

Very, very insecure. Thunberg just hit him with a one liner, in response he made a whole video. She obviously got to him a lot more than he got to her. His video was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Apart from his penis, that is.

Ahem , did you say you have seen his joystick ?