Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

I love Andrew Tate. He's been a huge inspiration to me from day 1 of my fighting career and I watch all his fights regular. I haven't watched his podcasts because I dont watch podcasts so I can't say anything about those but his fight career has been amazing. I  don't think he's guilty and I hope he isn't. 

I had totally forgotten about this case.

I can't believe he is still in custody. Has he been actually charged with any crime yet?  Has any evidence been put forward?

I've ready the latest news but I can't really work out what's happening.

Seems like they are keeping him in until they find something they can charge him with.

What's more scary is that folk who don't like him, are happy that he is being held in custody even though as yet, no actual evidence has been produced and an innocent person could be kept inside for 180 days.

If guilty I hope he gets what he deserves, but it's all incredibly fishy.

10 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

If guilty I hope he gets what he deserves, but it's all incredibly fishy.

Guilty or not, he certainly comes across as an exploitative narcissistic individual who, it seems, has a corrosive effect on those he comes in to contact with.

Not my cup of tea. grade a wa*ker if you ask me.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Guilty or not, he certainly comes across as an exploitative narcissistic individual who, it seems, has a corrosive effect on those he comes in to contact with.

Not my cup of tea. grade a wa*ker if you ask me.

Maybe so, but no charges have been made and yet he is still locked up whilst they try and collect evidence.

Makes me wonder where all the human rights and civil liberties folk are.

Odd isn't it.

Edited by Al Bundy

12 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe so, but no charges have been made and yet he is still locked up whilst they try and collect evidence.

Odd isn't it.

Perhaps they're focusing their resources in parts of the world and on causes that are worthwhile?

38 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Aye, that's it.

🙄

If you feel that strongly, maybe you and all the other 'fans' he has influenced should get together and put your hands in your pockets to get him a good lawyer. Though I suspect he's got enough money himself.

I do hope that if he is found innocent, it will change his outlook on life, and teach him not be a dick as far as his views on women are concerned.

You've only got to look at how his 'fans' responded with rape and death threats to the female MP who spoke out against him.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Odd isn't it.

We don't know what kind of evidence the police have against him.

That said, of course, everyone should be subject to the same standards re: legal process, and I'm sure he'll be able to afford a decent legal team to fight his corner.

Has there been any updates or news on his case? Haven't been following, and it doesn't seem to have been in the main news for around a month now?