Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

2 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

Maybe so, but no charges have been made and yet he is still locked up whilst they try and collect evidence.

Makes me wonder where all the human rights and civil liberties folk are.

Odd isn't it.

I think what's even more odd is that you strike me as the sort of poster who gets triggered by all the talk of human rights and civil liberties.

Nice to see that you're a convert though.

Let's hope your advocacy of human rights and civil liberties extends beyond losers like Tate who believe that "women belong to men".

55 minutes ago, Mister M said:

If you feel that strongly, maybe you and all the other 'fans' he has influenced should get together and put your hands in your pockets to get him a good lawyer. Though I suspect he's got enough money himself.

I do hope that if he is found innocent, it will change his outlook on life, and teach him not be a dick as far as his views on women are concerned.

You've only got to look at how his 'fans' responded with rape and death threats to the female MP who spoke out against him.

All completely irrelevant and you know it.

What's more startling, but oh so very unsurprising is your disregard for someone's human rights because you don't happen to like their views.

At least we now know finally where you stand.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I think what's even more odd is that you strike me as the sort of poster who gets triggered by all the talk of human rights and civil liberties.

Nice to see that you're a convert though.

Let's hope your advocacy of human rights and civil liberties extends beyond losers like Tate who believe that "women belong to men".

Irrelevant.

Are you comfortable with someone being held in prison without any charges?

28 minutes ago, Waldo said:

We don't know what kind of evidence the police have against him.

That said, of course, everyone should be subject to the same standards re: legal process, and I'm sure he'll be able to afford a decent legal team to fight his corner.

Has there been any updates or news on his case? Haven't been following, and it doesn't seem to have been in the main news for around a month now?

Why don't they let anyone know about this evidence then?

They are holding someone in prison whilst they find evidence, according to the statement.

2 minutes ago, butlers said:

Was an update only the other day he's hired a PR person and an American lawyer.

And the police believe if he was free would put pressure on witnesses

Apparently they will not release them because with their apparent wealth they could disappear.

I guess that's ok then.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

All completely irrelevant and you know it.

What's more startling, but oh so very unsurprising is your disregard for someone's human rights because you don't happen to like their views.

At least we now know finally where you stand.

Irrelevant.

Are you comfortable with someone being held in prison without any charges?

Why don't they let anyone know about this evidence then?

They are holding someone in prison whilst they find evidence, according to the statement.

Not irrelevant.

Inconvenient to you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

There are some whispers from some people on some Facebook pages that believe Tate is being targeted because he's a rich, successful person of colour. 🤔

There's more to it than that,  if he is rich enough to employ the best lawyers they should have got him out by now.

• Like 1