Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

1 hour ago, Hecate said:

What's your opinion on putting mayonnaise on chips?

Do you think that it's influencing people to forget about tomato ketchup?  Or maybe it's an attempt to distract people from the very real problem of putting too much salt on chips? 

Love mayo on chips, ketchup not so much, but everyone has the right to give an opinion right?

57 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

... everyone has the right to give an opinion right?

The more the merrier.  Flap those red flags with pride, chaps.

The 'problem' with people like Tate is that he appeals to vulnerable people i.e. young boys/men who have been told for so long that many of the social issues are their fault, without them actually even having done anything.

'Toxic masculinity' is a term bandied abouy without anyone being able to explain what that actually means; all men are potential rapists; apparently they are taught not to show emotion and, when they do, it's the wrong emotion. For the sake of 'diversity', white working class boys are suffering and when someone attempts to point this out they have 'white privilege' shoved down their throats as a counter-argument.

I'm not saying i agree with his overall message, but i can see why disenfranchised, vulnerable people would follow him.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

The 'problem' with people like Tate is that he appeals to vulnerable people i.e. young boys/men who have been told for so long that many of the social issues are their fault, without them actually even having done anything.

'Toxic masculinity' is a term bandied abouy without anyone being able to explain what that actually means; all men are potential rapists; apparently they are taught not to show emotion and, when they do, it's the wrong emotion. For the sake of 'diversity', white working class boys are suffering and when someone attempts to point this out they have 'white privilege' shoved down their throats as a counter-argument.

I'm not saying i agree with his overall message, but i can see why disenfranchised, vulnerable people would follow him.

Tate is also a prime example of......"We the media will tell you who to hate".

Convicted of nothing yet hated by idiots.

Guest sibon
8 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Tate is also a prime example of......"We the media will tell you who to hate".

Convicted of nothing yet hated by idiots.

I’m no  idiot, but I dislike Tate intensely.

That’s because I’ve read his social media outpourings and watched a fair bit of his video stuff.

He’s an unpleasant man who tries to sell an unpleasant message.

Just now, sibon said:

I’m no  idiot, but I dislike Tate intensely.

That’s because I’ve read his social media outpourings and watched a fair bit of his video stuff.

He’s an unpleasant man who tries to sell an unpleasant message.

You probably haven't what His stuff. More likely snippets on other media that deliberately take him out of context.  You hate him because you are told to.

What are your feelings about Balenciaga?

I started a thread on them. Look it up then tell me why you don't dislike them like you do Andrew Tate. 

I'll give you a clue. Because you haven't been instructed too.

Guest sibon
Just now, The_DADDY said:

You probably haven't what His stuff. More likely snippets on other media that deliberately take him out of context.  You hate him because you are told to.

What are your feelings about Balenciaga?

I started a thread on them. Look it up then tell me why you don't dislike them like you do Andrew Tate. 

I'll give you a clue. Because you haven't been instructed too.

That’s quite an insulting post actually.

I’ll give you a while to reconsider it.

Whilst you are doing that, you can ask yourself when exactly it was that  you decided that you were the font of all knowledge.