Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I love equality M.

Nothing more, nothing less.

It's why I always complain to the partner every night when it's me that does the dishes.

No it was just a surprise to see advocating for women's rights, when it was a matter of months ago that you were saying that women only complain of being harassed / assaulted by men if their attacker isn't good looking.

27 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No it was just a surprise to see advocating for women's rights, when it was a matter of months ago that you were saying that women only complain of being harassed / assaulted by men if their attacker isn't good looking.

Ooh I remember that,  not sure it was Al who posted it, (re the good looking bit)  maybe women wouldn't mind taking on the goodl looking one though - and ignoring the other one😉

tbf I'd put both in their place.

Edited by cressida

43 minutes ago, cressida said:

Ooh I remember that,  not sure it was Al who posted it, (re the good looking bit)  maybe women wouldn't mind taking on the goodl looking one though - and ignoring the other one😉

I'll leave Al to own up to it. And to explain why he's seemingly in favour of women's rights when it comes to the Muslim faith, yet can post something as crass as women only complaining when their attackers aren't good looking.

4 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

The woke left havent though

No one seems to mind that Muslim men have multiple wives in the UK

Or that women have to pray in a different room in the mosque

These attacks are always against White Christian men 

Is Tate a Christian ?

16 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'll leave Al to own up to it. And to explain why he's seemingly in favour of women's rights when it comes to the Muslim faith, yet can post something as crass as women only complaining when their attackers aren't good looking.

I've already proved you wrong on that one.

I said many women, not all and it's you that's mentioned attackers, not me. 

Are you openly suggesting that I am incorrect  because I will post a video again proving my point?

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Yes it was me that said that and I stand by it.

Edited by Al Bundy

11 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I've already proved you wrong on that one.

I said many women, not all.

Are you openly suggesting that I am incorrect  because I will post a video again proving my point?

Yes it was me that said that and I stand by it.

You can post your video all you want, I remember it. 

The video shows an interviewer in a 2 minutes vox pop with a young woman asking a series of questions none of which were:

"If you were attacked by a man, would you only complain if he wasn't good looking".

And even if she was asked that, and she said yes, that one woman doesn't speak for all people who have been sexually assaulted.

Like I said at the time, I've heard a lot of interviews from people who have been sexually assaulted, and I can genuinely say that whilst many of the victims said their attack left them feeling powerless, angry, humiliated; I have never heard one whose complaint was that their attacker wasn't good looking. 

Edited by Mister M

17 minutes ago, Mister M said:

You can post your video all you want, I remember it. 

The video shows an interviewer in a 2 minutes vox pop with a young woman asking a series of questions none of which were:

"If you were attacked by a man, would you only complain if he wasn't good looking".

And even if she was asked that, and she said yes, that one woman doesn't speak for all people who have been sexually assaulted.

Like I said at the time, I've heard a lot of interviews from people who have been sexually assaulted, and I can genuinely say that whilst many of the victims said their attack left them feeling powerless, angry, humiliated; I have never heard one whose complaint was that their attacker wasn't good looking. 

You keep using the word attack or attacker, I really don't think I've used that term, correct me if I am wrong however. I believe we were discussing harassment. You can keep using the words "attacked" and "crass" all you want to get attention but it's not working. I've proved my point.

So do you think that any women would not say a man was harrasing them if they fancied him?

Do you believe that a woman would complain more about a real ugly man or a George Clooney lookalike trying to talk to them on the number one bus into town or wolf whistling at them?

Just a reminder for those that ain't seen this example....

https://youtube.com/shorts/AlqlzuThnAU?feature=share

Edited by Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

You keep using the word attack or attacker, I really don't think I've used that term, correct me if I am wrong however. I believe we were discussing harassment.

So do you think that any women would not say a man was harrasing them if they fancied him?

Do you believe that a woman would complain more about a real ugly man or a George Clooney lookalike trying to talk to them on the number one bus into town?

Just a reminder for those that ain't seen this example....

https://youtube.com/shorts/AlqlzuThnAU?feature=share

I notice that you've deleted your post to which I referred on the Labour Party thread.

With regards to your question, I cannot speak for every person who is the victim of sexual harassment, or their preferences. However by posting:

"I would argue many only shout sexual harassment when they don't fancy them.

Harsh but true."

you trivialise and traduce people who have been sexually harassed.

8 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I notice that you've deleted your post to which I referred on the Labour Party thread.

With regards to your question, I cannot speak for every person who is the victim of sexual harassment, or their preferences. However by posting:

"I would argue many only shout sexual harassment when they don't fancy them.

Harsh but true."

you trivialise and traduce people who have been sexually harassed.

I've not deleted any post.

I stand by my statement, I've proven the point, what more do you want? Are you now saying that girl on the video is lying?

Did I mention anything about women being attacked or is that you being super melodramatic?

And regards to trivialising harassment, I think you should look more at those, like in the video, rather than the messenger.

Edited by Al Bundy