Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

I've not deleted any post.

I stand by my statement, I've proven the point, what more do you want? Are you now saying that girl on the video is lying?

Did I mention anything about women being attacked or is that you being super melodramatic?

I never said the girl in the video is lying.

You made a claim about women being treated like second class citizens in the Muslim faith; I said it odd that you should be an advocate for women's rights given your earlier posting about women claiming harassment only if they didn't fancy the person doing it.

You've proven nothing of your original point. 

I don't think sexual harassment is on, whether the person on the receiving end fancies the person doing it or not.

Just now, Mister M said:

I never said the girl in the video is lying.

You made a claim about women being treated like second class citizens in the Muslim faith; I said it odd that you should be an advocate for women's rights given your earlier posting about women claiming harassment only if they didn't fancy the person doing it.

You've proven nothing of your original point. 

I don't think sexual harassment is on, whether the person on the receiving end fancies the person doing it or not.

I totally agree, never said otherwise.

👍