Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Nice to see Mister Gee offering his usual valuable input.

This forum is very lucky to have such a esteemed wordsmith.

Thank you Bungie. You’re the patron saint of wordsmiths on here though, no doubt reading The Guardian every day helps.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Thank you Bungie. You’re the patron saint of wordsmiths on here though, no doubt reading The Guardian every day helps.

It certainly does.

It's always on the pulse.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2023/aug/01/my-husband-turns-me-on-but-i-cant-stay-lubricated-during-sex

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Al Bundy said:

good god some people really are attention seekers why on earth relay your intimate details to a newspaper unless they get a thrill from that?/ maybe that will make her wet lol!

13 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

good god some people really are attention seekers why on earth relay your intimate details to a newspaper unless they get a thrill from that?/ maybe that will make her wet lol!

Most of these type of articles are completely fabricated to suit their narrative. It's usually ones trying to convince the natives about how rotten white men are, however some, like the one in question are just comedy gold.

Edited by Al Bundy
  • Like 1