Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/08/2023 at 12:13, Al Bundy said:

Most of these type of articles are completely fabricated to suit their narrative. It's usually ones trying to convince the natives about how rotten white men are,

They seem to always convince the native in you and Grey.   you both make a point of repeating the message as often as possible.

Most of the sensible human race believe that humans of every nationality and colour vary so much and there can be found,  good,  bad,  and  so-so in each of them.

Surprised anyone is daft / weird enough,  to listen to Tate.  he's a self worshipping nut case.

Edited by Organgrinder

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

They seem to always convince the native in you and Grey.   you both make a point of repeating the message as often as possible.

Most of the sensible human race believe that humans of every nationality and colour vary so much and there can be found,  good,  bad,  and  so-so in each of them.

Surprised anyone is daft / weird enough,  to listen to Tate.  he's a self worshipping nut case.

Would you be as critical to the repeated messages we see about sexism, racism or homophobia?

Are you critical of the repeated messages about how awful the government is?

I don't really get your point to be honest, is it ok to keep repeating messages only if you agree with them?

Edited by Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Would you be as critical to the repeated messages we see about sexism, racism or homophobia?

I don't really get your point to be honest, is it ok to keep repeating messages only if you agree with them?

A teacher is Batley has had to change his identity and go into hiding because he showed an image of Mohammed in his religious class

The lefties on here won't talk about that 

They prefer to call me a bigot 

22 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Absolutely, that's why I'm always pulling you up for the content of your posts, they're riddled with it. :thumbsup:

That you failed to spot that most of it on here, comes from you... priceless! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

7 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

A teacher is Batley has had to change his identity and go into hiding because he showed an image of Mohammed in his religious class

Still in hiding I presume?

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Did this religious teacher forget that to do so is particularly offensive to some faiths? 🙄

It probably didn't help that it was the Charlie Hebdo ones :?

Akin to taking a bomb to the airport, and then wondering why you got arrested.

Easily avoided.

Anyways, all sorted now, by the look of it:

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2021/may/26/batley-teacher-suspended-after-showing-charlie-hebdo-image-can-return

We're talking about it now. 🙄

One can only wonder why! 🤣

Edited by Magilla
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Why be critical of repeated messages about sexism, racism or homophobia ?    I think it's perfectly correct to call out those who are in the wrong.

Similarly,  if the government are doing a bad job of running the country then there's nothing wrong in saying so.

I am talking about your ever ready ability to lump a whole group of people together as BAD  or GOOD    -    people who you don't even know,  but decide,  on the basis of their race , sex, or colour what they are like.

My second line reproduced below,  should have been clear enough for a sensible person to understand.