Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

On 25/11/2023 at 09:32, Baron99 said:

Flicking through the tv channels the other night I came across Talk TV & for some reason Piers Morgan was interviewing Tate & seeking his opinion on the Israel / Hamas conflict.  

From the bit I saw the debate was interesting & intense, (very shouty), but ultimately I came away from it undecided as to which of them was the most annoying tool & who would I choose to slap down first, given the choice? 

youre-hard-david-brent.gif

On 27/11/2023 at 06:22, ThePilot said:

I saw a bit of this and couldn't help thinking that his machine-gun delivery of nonsense reminded me of Russell Brand.

That's who I couldn't remember who Tate was acting like.  Maybe one day they'll be able to keep each other company? 

• 1 month later...

Don't miss tonight's C4 documentary at 9pm about far-right influencer and hero of several on here Andrew Tate.

We should get an insight into what a world of toxic masculinity might look like.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Don't miss tonight's C4 documentary at 9pm about far-right influencer and hero of several on here Andrew Tate.

We should get an insight into what a world of toxic masculinity might look like.

Far right!

😂

On 21/12/2022 at 08:15, Al Bundy said:

However he is  bang on the money, folk just refuse to accept it because they know most of what he says is right.

You certainly seem to be a fan.

Let's see how that reflects on you tonight.