Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

So once through the current charges in Romania the new allegations here do not relate to the previous 4 lots of allegations in the UK, which already looked like going to a civil trial

Guilt or innocence on the rape and trafficking charges will be judged in a court of law.

What I find strange is that any man finds  Tates views (which are well documented )are admired by some men ,or that some women are apparently drawn towards such men.

2 minutes ago, RJRB said:

Guilt or innocence on the rape and trafficking charges will be judged in a court of law.

What I find strange is that any man finds  Tates views (which are well documented )are admired by some men ,or that some women are apparently drawn towards such men.

Some women like a 'bad boy'. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Some women like a 'bad boy'. 

They do .

And the catastrophic outcome for some of those who become victims of subsequent violence and control of the “bad boys” is a common news item.

Misogynistic traits are ever present but not anything to be admired.

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Why is that do you think? 

Personally I've no idea. 

No idea but  I suspect that the initial thrill for some quickly turns to a grim reality of mental and physical torment at the hands of a control freak.

Very sad that some fall into such a trap.