Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

Just now, RJRB said:

No idea but  I suspect that the initial thrill for some quickly turns to a grim reality of mental and physical torment at the hands of a control freak.

Very sad that some fall into such a trap.

On that we can agree. 

6 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Why is that do you think? 

Personally I've no idea. 

Because it’s nonsense isn’t it.

what’s a bad boy - a loveable rogue? A criminal?

a woman beater? 

Danny zuko?

andrew tate?

I think saying women like a bad boy is a bit too broad brush isn’t it?

• Like 1

'Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?' 

12/03/2024.  I think it's the first time this year but I've checked & Tate is still a knob!  Said it several times last year.  Why you no listen? 

Tell you what I'd like to do.  Have him introduce me to the woman in his life & have her my stand there while I verbally abuse them; belittle them & demean them.  I'd expect him to stand there & applaud me.  Do you think he would? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mkapaka said:

Because it’s nonsense isn’t it.

what’s a bad boy - a loveable rogue? A criminal?

a woman beater? 

Danny zuko?

andrew tate?

I think saying women like a bad boy is a bit too broad brush isn’t it?

Possibly. But it's an accepted term that most people understand so I used it for those reasons. 

Look, I've got no time for these types of people. They aren't real men and (as I've said many times) if it's found that Tate did what he's accused of then I'll adjust my opinion accordingly. Until then I'll keep to the opinion that he was a good fighter, an entertaining fighter too and he was polite, respectful and humble In person. 

He says near the knuckle stuff, has strong opinions and as he's absolutely hated by mainstream media then he's probably doing something right. 

Just now, The_DADDY said:

You seem upset tonight. What's up love? 

Your mantenna needs adjusting.

Fortunately, we have a forum mantenna expert. Pop into his shop tomorrow and ask him to give you it a  twiddle.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Prettytom said:

Your mantenna needs adjusting.

Fortunately, we have a forum mantenna expert. Pop into his shop tomorrow and ask him to give you it a  twiddle.

Or are you drunk? 

Are you an angry drunk? The reason I ask is a relatively cordial chat is going on and you wade in having a pop.

So are you?