Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

19 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Maybe these things don’t cause outrage, because they don’t get as much traction in schools, Tate’s particular brand of masculinity causes endless problems for school staff trying to guide adolescent boys into responsible adulthood. Don’t underestimate how difficult that task is, or how much more difficult Tate and his entourage make it.

I very much doubt that the books that you’ve cited are anywhere near as influential as Tate and therefore they correctly, dont  cause the same outcry.

I don't doubt that young boys are influenced by him and a minority will take what he says as gospel and that's not good, I know that.

You seem to know about schools..... Does the platform Onlyfans create any concerns about what influence it has on young girls, are teachers concerned about that influence?

14 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

There is.     It sounds very much as if YOU are outraged.

I'm quite sure there will be nothing in the book that many women don't know already.

Men and women have always set traps for each other throughout time.  No need to get outraged  -  just use your head when you're in a relationship,  especially if it's going downhill.

Next line redundant - Tate didn't publish that book about women.    Not good for you to get outraged about something that didn't happen.

Example Cardi B  -  There may well have been outrage by teachers at schools and they may well have warned the kids.   If you are a grown man and not attending all the girls schools,  you'll never know.

Sounds as if you're an admirer of Tate and hold the same opinions about the opposite sex.   I think he's just an over ego-ed idiot.

Where?

Irrelevant.

Not an admirer at all, but being an adult I have the capability to not see everything as black or white.

No outrage, just adult discussion, I understand that's difficult for you to comprehend.  It's ok though, we know you struggle with it at the best of times.

29 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

Maybe these things don’t cause outrage, because they don’t get as much traction in schools, Tate’s particular brand of masculinity causes endless problems for school staff trying to guide adolescent boys into responsible adulthood. Don’t underestimate how difficult that task is, or how much more difficult Tate and his entourage make it.

I very much doubt that the books that you’ve cited are anywhere near as influential as Tate and therefore they correctly, dont  cause the same outcry.

Another question...

I believe gangster rap/drill music also must have a massive negative influence on young boys, why does that not cause as much consternation as Andrew Tate?  

I mean, the Guardian newspaper actually promotes these artists, why is that?

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't doubt that young boys are influenced by him and a minority will take what he says as gospel and that's not good, I know that.

You seem to know about schools..... Does the platform Onlyfans create any concerns about what influence it has on young girls, are teachers concerned about that influence?

I’m not very current in my knowledge. I jacked it in at the start of lockdown. I didn’t fancy being locked in poorly ventilated spaces with a couple of dozen germ factories 😁

I think it is universally accepted that boy’s behaviour in general is more problematic than girls. That’s not to say that there aren’t issues with girls behaviour too, just that the scale is different. There is a huge amount of sexual harassment in schools, mostly perpetrated by boys.

So, that would go some way towards explaining why Tate is more of a problem than Only Fans. I’m sure there will be problems there too, but fewer, more varied and  therefore easier to deal with on a case by case basis

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Good news for the Tate brothers?

Andrew Tate will be allowed to leave Romania while awaiting trial on charges of human trafficking, a court has ruled. The controversial influencer and his brother Tristan can travel within the EU without restrictions while awaiting the trial, the Bucharest Tribunal ruled.

https://news.sky.com/story/andrew-tate-says-he-can-leave-romania-while-awaiting-trial-13173605

Well they seem happy 👍

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Good news for the Tate brothers?

I should cocoa.

"My judges decided... I'm allowed to leave Romania, so do we take the (Ferrari) SF90 to Italy, the (Maserati) MC20 to Cannes, the (Ferrari) 812 Competition to Paris, where do I go?"

7 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

'Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?

06/07/2024.  He's still a nob but now just a nob whose allowed to leave Romania. 

He can be a nob, but that doesn't make you guilty of anything apart from being a nob.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

I should cocoa.

"My judges decided... I'm allowed to leave Romania, so do we take the (Ferrari) SF90 to Italy, the (Maserati) MC20 to Cannes, the (Ferrari) 812 Competition to Paris, where do I go?"

He should take the Ferrari to Parson Cross.