Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

1 minute ago, Padders said:

What amazes me is your repartee, somebody makes a post, and within a few seconds you reply with an hilarious response.

Takes me about 30minutes to think of summat.

Said it before, your wasted on here.

Once met Bob Monkhouse, and he's got nowt on you.

I'll tell you about that tomorrow on the "Have you ever met anyone famous thread"

Mate. That's dead nice of you to say. I guess I just like to have a good giggle. I also LOVE  making people laugh. It gives me a buzz.

The kids tell me I'm funny (cards on the table I threaten to withhold food from them unless they say nice things) but I usually assume they say that because I'm Dad ( or they are very hungry) so I tend to ignore it.

But anyway. Cheers again mate. I'm genuinely happy I give you a giggle 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Mate. That's dead nice of you to say. I guess I just like to have a good giggle. I also LOVE  making people laugh. It gives me a buzz.

The kids tell me I'm funny (cards on the table I threaten to withhold food from them unless they say nice things) but I usually assume they say that because I'm Dad ( or they are very hungry) so I tend to ignore it.

I completely agree , it's our sense of humour that keeps us going in this messed up world , but I do think Sheffield lot do it best 

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

Same here Daddy, love having a laugh.

It's got me out of some sticky situations.

Trouble is mi two daughters get embarrassed by me.

The keep telling me "Shut up dad, it isn't funny"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, lavery549@yahoo said:

I completely agree , it's our sense of humour that keeps us going in this messed up world , but I do think Sheffield lot do it best 

Couldn't agree more. I've been to many places but there's something about the humour of Sheffielders that's different to anywhere else. 

Oh, and nobody does sarcasm as good as a Sheffielder. FACT

• Haha 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Couldn't agree more. I've been to many places but there's something about the humour of Sheffielders that's different to anywhere else. 

Oh, and nobody does sarcasm as good as a Sheffielder. FACT

Of course  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lavery549@yahoo said:

And Padders , you 2 remind me of my fave duo , Laurel & Hardy , proper makes me splutter my coffee out , 

Daddy makes a good Oliver Hardy, I'll be happy to be Stan.

• Haha 1

Just now, The_DADDY said:

Oh, and nobody does sarcasm as good as a Sheffielders  FACT

Oh yes , I know they say " Sarcasmn is the lowest form of wit " , but I don't care , it's brilliant 

• Like 1