Andrew Tate. What's Your Opinion?.

1 minute ago, sheff101x said:

Nothing he is saying hasn't already been said by thousands of others... he brings nothing new to the table. He clearly admitted on video to using the 'Loverboy Method' to snair women and make money. The one issue I see is he has a massive following of young military age men who listen to what he says. So if he started talking positively about islam that would be an issue to those who drive war. I am of no religion myself by the way.

OK. Thanks for that 👍

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, sheff101x said:

Nothing he is saying hasn't already been said by thousands of others... he brings nothing new to the table. He clearly admitted on video to using the 'Loverboy Method' to snair women and make money. The one issue I see is he has a massive following of young military age men who listen to what he says. So if he started talking positively about islam that would be an issue to those who drive war. I am of no religion myself by the way.

How is what Tate says any different to the lifestyle promoted by hip hop and drill music? They advocate violence and misogyny and win awards for it!

4 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

How is what Tate says any different to the lifestyle promoted by hip hop and drill music? They advocate violence and misogyny and win awards for it!

Indeed.

The self proclaimed bastions  peace and self righteousness The Guardian actively promotes such artists.

When your face fits.....

5 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Can you read?

1 hour ago, sheff101x said:

I don't recall saying 'what Tate says (is) any different to the lifestyle promoted by hip hop and drill music'.

And, yet, it only seems to be him bearing the brunt of the media's anger over encouraging young men to think a certain way.

Just trying to point out that there appears to be double-standards...

• Like 1