Jeremy Clarkson

2 hours ago, Mister M said:

Criticism is one thing. I've no problem with criticism. It's the sheer brutality of what Clarkson wrote with a nod and a wink from his editor that I have a problem with.

By all means poke fun at their lives & supposed double standards. But degrading someone in such a vile manner should be called out.

Fine - but it should go both ways. There are as many vile people on the other side of the fence who aren't called out because they're on the 'virtuous' side of the divide, regqrdless of their extreme views.

All i want is fairness and equality - horrendous behaviour should be called out on BOTH sides.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Fine - but it should go both ways. There are as many vile people on the other side of the fence who aren't called out because they're on the 'virtuous' side of the divide, regqrdless of their extreme views.

All i want is fairness and equality - horrendous behaviour should be called out on BOTH sides.

Hmmm, I remember when Joe brand made the acid comments about nigel Farage. 

Apparently comedians are supposed to push boundaries though.. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Well when you next see or hear it, call it out.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Hmmm, I remember when Joe brand made the acid comments about nigel Farage. 

Apparently comedians are supposed to push boundaries though.. 

That was funny.

Apparently.

The double standards are quite something.  But we all know that deep down don't we.

It's funny or assumingly ok to be vile to certain political figures and celebs, but when the boots on the other foot, you will find faux outrage, the same rent a mob and those sanctimonious, pretend to be all virtue celebs jumping on the permanently outraged frothing band wagon.

It's as predictable as Lilly Allen crying online for more clicks

And folk fall for it.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Well when you next see or hear it, call it out.

Bit difficult to when you get shouted down due to your sex and/or colour of your skin...

Apparently, pointing out the Left's hypocrisy gets you called things like 'gammon' or 'racist'.

11 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Bit difficult to when you get shouted down due to your sex and/or colour of your skin...

Apparently, pointing out the Left's hypocrisy gets you called things like 'gammon' or 'racist'.

You are a boring righty idiot even to a centrist.

40 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

You are a boring righty idiot even to a centrist.

Can i be a 'righty' if i'm a Labour voter?

Although, saying that, i can't really stand either party at the minute and haven't voted for a while.

And, you fool! Didn't you know you can't be centrist in the modern day? 

1 hour ago, leviathan13 said:

It isn't just people with right wing opinions who are targeted and smeared. Over the years, tabloids have smeared every Labour leader in the 1980s, and more recently, they launched a hatchet jobs on Ed Miliband, and Jeremy Corbyn.

29 minutes ago, Mister M said:

It isn't just people with right wing opinions who are targeted and smeared. Over the years, tabloids have smeared every Labour leader in the 1980s, and more recently, they launched a hatchet jobs on Ed Miliband, and Jeremy Corbyn.

And Boris Johnson and Liz Truss  and