Jeremy Clarkson

5 minutes ago, sibon said:

Give us a minute whilst I pop that through Google Translate.

never mind dearie

4 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm not wetting my pants about it.

I don't read the blasted Sun newspaper.

It's their readers you want to fear for, rather than those who point out its disgusting content.

Nothing new though. This is the same newspaper that told lies about the Hillsborough disaster, and said that fans pilfered from, and urinated on the dead. 

How low does a so called newspaper have to go for you to register your protest. Or is everything fair game?

By the way, what's your other username?

You see ab, this is what happens when people don't call out illiterate nonsense posing as comment in a scummy newspaper.

Standards just drop. 

ah the old insults then , i thought you didnt like insults ??? you dont like it when clarkson insults so why are you different ??.......thats right you're not ! by the way its a forum not an exam.

Edited by ab6262
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I'm not wetting my pants about it.

I don't read the blasted Sun newspaper.

It's their readers you want to fear for, rather than those who point out its disgusting content.

Nothing new though. This is the same newspaper that told lies about the Hillsborough disaster, and said that fans pilfered from, and urinated on the dead. 

How low does a so called newspaper have to go for you to register your protest. Or is everything fair game?

By the way, what's your other username?

I don't read the Sun as it's not my cup of tea, millions do though and not for one minute would I look down on them or call them dim. I will leave that to the self proclaimed intellectual left.

I have no other user name. Sorry to disappoint.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

never mind dearie

ah the old insults then , i thought you didnt like insults ??? you dont like it when clarkson insults so why are you different ??.......thats right you're not 

I was pointing out that your content in #218 made no sense; and that could possibly be down to your choice of reading material.

I wasn't insulting you! Why the snowflake sensitiveness? I thought you supported free speech, however damaging.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

I was pointing out that your content in #218 made no sense; and that could possibly be down to your choice of reading material.

I wasn't insulting you! Why the snowflake sensitiveness? I thought you supported free speech, however damaging.

now fixed! i missed a couple of words so sorry, i suppose if you haven't heard the Sean lock joke it wouldn't make sense but never mind.

by the way i dont read the sun either never have never would, broadsheet for me thanks.

2 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

I don't read the Sun as it's not my cup of tea, millions do though and not for one minute would I look down on them or call them dim. I will leave that to the self proclaimed intellectual left.

I have no other user name. Sorry to disappoint.

This is about Jeremy Clarkson's disgusting comments. And they are disgusting, as is the decision to publish them.

If you're not going to 'look down on them', then you're part of the problem.

Comments such as Clarkson's should be called out. It's not about being dim or intellectual, it's about decency.

Would you want a loved one or one of your family degraded like this by Clarkson?

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

now fixed! i missed a couple of words so sorry, i suppose if you haven't heard the Sean lock joke it wouldn't make sense but never mind.

by the way i dont read the sun either never have never would, broadsheet for me thanks.

Well I'm glad for you.

31 minutes ago, Mister M said:

This is about Jeremy Clarkson's disgusting comments. And they are disgusting, as is the decision to publish them.

If you're not going to 'look down on them', then you're part of the problem.

Comments such as Clarkson's should be called out. It's not about being dim or intellectual, it's about decency.

Would you want a loved one or one of your family degraded like this by Clarkson?

Well I'm glad for you.

Well let's put it this way...

If one of my loved ones, or family member had decided to pocket millions of quid in exchange for dirt ( unfounded) on other members of my family, had agreed to go on some American talk show to say we were racist ( unfounded), pretended to play the permanent victim whilst living a life I could only dream of, take the **** out of my grandparents, and basically prostitute themselves to whomever has the biggest wallet....... Then yes I would expect them to receive some ridicule and unkind words.

It comes with the territory whether you like it or not.

Did you get this outraged when Meghan said someone in the royal family was racist?   We don't know who, but hey, that's ok right.

Being called a racist is a damn sight worse than someone satirically saying they want to throw poo at someone!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If one of my loved ones, or family member had decided to pocket millions of quid in exchange for dirt ( unfounded) on other members of my family, had agreed to go on some American talk show to say we were racist ( unfounded), pretended to play the permanent victim whilst living a life I could only dream of, take the **** out of my grandparents, and basically prostitute themselves to whomever has the biggest wallet....... Then yes I would expect them to receive some ridicule and unkind words.

Did you get this outraged when Meghan said someone in the royal family was racist?   We don't know who, but hey, that's ok right.

Being called a racist is a damn sight worse than someone satirically saying they want to throw poo at someone!

👏 👏 👏 

25 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

How does sharing that you desire to see Meghan stripped, paraded through the streets while having a baying public throw lumps of excrement at her even add to the debate?

I've no particular feeling for Meghan, or the royal family.  And to be honest, I try and avoid all the 'he said she said' nonsense that's played out in the press. I don't like it, and I've no interest in it. You don't know anymore than I do about the truth of situation than the people who write articles in the papers about the royal family. 

However, it shouldn't go with the territory that people, and the public domain is so defiled that it becomes okay to brutally dehumanise someone.

If the press don't like Meghan, and it's clear that they don't, then they shouldn't give so much space in their papers to her and her husband.

Yes of course criticism is fine, call out her money grabbing nature and whatever she's supposed to have done; but allowing Clarkson to share his violent fantasies shouldn't have been allowed. We know that the Sun have form for this kind of thing, and it needs to be called out.

I'd be more worried if we lived in a society that wasn't horrified by what Clarkson wrote, and the Sun printed. 

Edited by Mister M

40 minutes ago, Mister M said:

How does sharing that you desire to see Meghan stripped, paraded through the streets while having a baying public throw lumps of excrement at her

No more to the debate than calling out your family as racists on national TV, then refusing to actually provide a name..... Absolutely vile and cowardly behaviour.

And I really really really really don't think that Clarkson was serious when he said he wants her stripped naked and have poo poo thrown at her.

Anyways.....

Merry Christmas!

• Like 1