Jeremy Clarkson

Just now, makapaka said:

I’m not pretending anything.

I'm not going to even bother with that link,, heard it all before.

You (and a few others on here) believe anything you read if it fits your world view apparently. It's astonishing.

so one person somewhere is racist, what has that got to do with this article?

3 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Funny how words only 'hurt' in one direction...

#bekind unless it's someone the Left disagrees with - then watch the barrage of abuse and hate spew forth!

Having said that I'm glad that MPs from all parties have written to the Sun’s editor to demand an apology and “action taken” against Clarkson for the column he wrote.

In their letter, they said Meghan had received credible threats to her life and that columns such as Clarkson’s contributed to an “unacceptable climate of hatred and violence”.

Jeremy Clarkson column on Meghan breaks watchdog’s complaints record | The Sun | The Guardian

Guest makapaka
9 minutes ago, fools said:

I'm not going to even bother with that link,, heard it all before.

You (and a few others on here) believe anything you read if it fits your world view apparently. It's astonishing.

so one person somewhere is racist, what has that got to do with this article?

Errr ok.

presumably your knowledge on the issue isn’t anything you’ve read you just have an intuition or something.

Sound.

8 minutes ago, makapaka said:

Errr ok.

presumably your knowledge on the issue isn’t anything you’ve read you just have an intuition or something.

Sound.

no, you (in various threads) have suggested that any criticism of any individual of a different race at any time, is based in racism. That is clearly nonsense. People make money out of this nonsense, and it causes a lot of trouble

They were both popular at the time of the wedding, they are seemingly not quite as popular now, has there been a change of race in that period, or did something else happen

Edited by fools
  • Like 1

It seems Jeremy Clarkson wants to build a reputation as a cutting edge, outspoken, no nonsense writer who represents the silent majority but lacks the common sense or maturity to know where to draw the line. I wouldn't have known that the worst part of his article was a reference to 'Game of Thrones' and knowing that it is doesn't make it any the more acceptable. I'm just surprised that nobody from The Sun read it first and told him to tone it down because this poor judgement could send his whole career down the pan.

• Like 1

Guest makapaka
5 minutes ago, fools said:

no, you (in various threads) have suggested that any criticism of any individual of a different race at any time, is based in racism

Nonsense.

2 minutes ago, fools said:

no, you are suggesting that any criticism of any individual of a different race at any time, is based in racism. That is clearly nonsense.

People make money out of this nonsense, and it causes a lot of trouble

They were both popular at the time of the wedding, they are not as popular now, has the been a change of race in that period, or did something else happen

Bingo.

I do believe MM in her own mind ( sorry, her PR peoples)  is definitely getting darker as the weeks go by.  She has finally started to convince ( sorry, sold) the idea to the naïve that she is black!!

It's actually rather impressive to be fair to her.