Jeremy Clarkson

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

The left love a good rant.

It's what they do best.

Not just the left. I also love a good rant.

The one that you have just quoted was an excellent one😁

14 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

I'm sure she's crying in her multi-million dollar mansion...

And it appears that it's only racism one way. Apparently hurling racist abuse at black conservatives is fine... it's their own fault for being conservative. If black conservatives switched their views and opinions to suit the Left's agenda then they would be properly black.

She's done loads to warrant criticism!!! Just like BLM... but the Left are too indoctrinated to see it because they fear a backlash, or they generally are so narrow-minded to the hive-mind's cause.

If you are saying that someone can or can't say something, based on the colour of their skin, to someone else, based on the colour of their skin, then you are the racist!

To the left you CAN discuss race issues, as long as you're saying the correct things. 

I've said it before and i'll say it again:

If the Left didn't have double-standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all!!!

Criticism is one thing. I've no problem with criticism. It's the sheer brutality of what Clarkson wrote with a nod and a wink from his editor that I have a problem with.

By all means poke fun at their lives & supposed double standards. But degrading someone in such a vile manner should be called out.