Jeremy Clarkson

16 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

And Boris Johnson and Liz Truss  and 

At least they were given a chance to get the job. That Liz Truss crashed and burned within weeks of being in the role; and Johnson proved himself to be spectacularly unsuited for the role.

1 hour ago, butlers said:

Liz Truss's budget alone has incurred £30,000,000,000 in increased fees on the national debt as she spooked the markets

No surprise to me,  Rishi Sunak has more brains but some of those Tories wouldn't accept that.

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

At least they were given a chance to get the job. That Liz Truss crashed and burned within weeks of being in the role; and Johnson proved himself to be spectacularly unsuited for the role.

Never said they were successes , just pointing out that others have been smeared , for fairness 

1 minute ago, fools said:

Balderdash.

You are posting left wing misinformation designed to agitate the gullible

Oh. Hello. I thought you might lay low after your humiliation yesterday.

Tell you what, let’s give you a chance. £30bn is the accepted value of the damage that Truss caused. Tell us how much you think it was. Don’t forget to show your working.

Just now, sibon said:

Oh. Hello. I thought you might lay low after your humiliation yesterday.

Tell you what, let’s give you a chance. £30bn is the accepted value of the damage that Truss caused. Tell us how much you think it was. Don’t forget to show your working.

we've established many times you have problems with maths and economics, so back in your shell

3 minutes ago, fools said:

we've established many times you have problems with maths and economics, so back in your shell

You don’t seem to have grasped my simple question. 

You’ve just said that the £30bn cost put on Truss’ premiership is not correct. Logically, that must mean that you know what the true figure is. 

So, do tell us. And do tell us why your figure is different to the one that most people accept.