Jeremy Clarkson

7 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Would that be the newspaper that sells more than any other?

I bet they are soooo glad they are out of touch.

🙄

2 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

clarkson was spot on with those comments and many many people agree!

Dog**** is popular with flies too.

1 minute ago, Mister M said:

No, just factual.

And a very good analogy too, because if those on here supporting Clarkson's hideous comments are anything to go by; nothing is too revolting for them to feast upon.

if you say so! the comments were pretty accurate and supported by many as i said the woman deserves nothing less she will be shown to be before not long i reckon what she actually is an attention seeking destroyer of people and the family, as for Harry his time will come and he will turn.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

if you say so! the comments were pretty accurate and supported by many as i said the woman deserves nothing less she will be shown to be before not long i reckon what she actually is an attention seeking destroyer of people and the family, as for Harry his time will come and he will turn.

Are there any other women you'd like to throw 💩 at, or is it just Meghan you fantasise about?

6 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

🎣🎣

10 minutes ago, Mister M said:

No, just factual.

And a very good analogy too, because if those on here supporting Clarkson's hideous comments are anything to go by; nothing is too revolting for them to feast upon.

Bad night?

I think you're getting confused as to the point of the majority not actually supporting his views but not wetting their pants about it.

I really fear for you if you think his comments are so horrific.

22 minutes ago, Hecate said:

Are there any other women you'd like to throw 💩 at, or is it just Meghan you fantasise about?

very good but no who could ever fantasise about that ?? not a chance a very challenging .........  ! as sean lock would say

22 minutes ago, sibon said:

🎣🎣

is this like putting your hand up in class??

Edited by ab6262
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

very good but no fantasise about that ?? not a chance a very challenging .........  ! a sean lock would say

?

Give us a minute whilst I pop that through Google Translate.

13 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Bad night?

I think you're getting confused as to the point of the majority not actually supporting his views but not wetting their pants about it.

I really fear for you if you think his comments are so horrific.

I'm not wetting my pants about it.

I don't read the blasted Sun newspaper.

It's their readers you want to fear for, rather than those who point out its disgusting content.

Nothing new though. This is the same newspaper that told lies about the Hillsborough disaster, and said that fans pilfered from, and urinated on the dead. 

How low does a so called newspaper have to go for you to register your protest. Or is everything fair game?

By the way, what's your other username?

8 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

very good but no fantasise about that ?? not a chance a very challenging .........  ! a sean lock would say

You see ab, this is what happens when people don't call out illiterate nonsense posing as comment in a scummy newspaper.

Standards just drop.