Strange Problem With Phone Number.

6 minutes ago, fools said:

there may be countless people who have the number stored in their phone, you could be getting calls for years.

go and see them, assuming the business is trading - why would a business who changed number many months ago not update their website?

Looks like my suggestion could be a winner then 🤣

19 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Looks like my suggestion could be a winner then 🤣

It’s the perfect solution.

Take bookings. Offer discounts. Be rude if you feel like it. 

They will soon change their number if it starts to affect the business,

8 hours ago, Minimo said:

Puzzled by your response, as you seem to be saying you know which pub it is? Also if I knew their new number I would ring them.

I don't mind the fun responses but please can anyone help as well?

I know which pub it is, @Minimo, because you have told us in previous topics on this subject. Sorry if I appeared to be a bit abrupt, but that's just me.

29 minutes ago, RollingJ said:

I know which pub it is, @Minimo, because you have told us in previous topics on this subject. Sorry if I appeared to be a bit abrupt, but that's just me.

Has she? Just looked at her handful of posts since July and there is no mention of this issue whatsoever.

Maybe she would have more helpful replies if she actually named the pub...

Edited by HeHasRisen

12 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

Has she? Just looked at her handful of posts since July and there is no mention of this issue whatsoever.

Maybe she would have more helpful replies if she actually named the pub...

Maybe she hasn't referred to it directly, but I have certainly seen oblique references to to 'The Teller' in a couple of topics, especially this one: https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/480997-tellers-abbeydale-rd/?tab=comments#comment-8599286 , which I must have read and  forgotten to reply to.

There is no number on the link provided on Google, but 'WhatPub' - the CAMRA site, certainly displays the wrong one for them.

Edited by RollingJ

In which case someone just needs to drop Sheffield Camra a line then, if its not the pubs website then its clearly not the pubs fault.

The number on The Tellers FB page ends in 583.

Edited by HeHasRisen

6 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

In which case someone just needs to drop Sheffield Camra a line then, if its not the pubs website then its clearly not the pubs fault.

The number on The Tellers FB page ends in 583.

Agreed - that would be the quickest way, maybe @Minimo could find the contact details for them? I would, but once I've replied here I'm away for about three weeks and won't be visiting here on a regular basis.