Blades About To Be Sold!

Man in Crete

4 hours ago, atticus said:

He’s been wanting out for a while and this is an ideal opportunity for him to secure a good price ( I’ve seen £120 mil mentioned).

If he gets anywhere near that amount he’ll have made a tidy profit on his 10 or so years at the club

I'm not convinced about it, if it was true surely Top on here would know about it and tell us.

7 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Couldn't possibly provide evidence of his secret made up letter due to confidentiality reasons... Maybe you could provide evidence of HRH net worth?.... That said, every transfer window you get it wrong. 

I think you makes it all up to get a rise, however everyone on here knows you are a BS'er so it doesnt really get the desired effect does it?... Just slightly worries that you begin to believe what you cook up in your own head yourself however.

His Royal Tightness is worth £18b, lol.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sheffield-united/10282689/Saudi-Arabias-Prince-Abdullah-bin-Mosaad-bin-Abdulaziz-Al-Saud-worth-18bn-becomes-Sheffield-United-co-owner.html

13 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Couldn't possibly provide evidence of his secret made up letter due to confidentiality reasons... Maybe you could provide evidence of HRH net worth?.... That said, every transfer window you get it wrong. 

I think you makes it all up to get a rise, however everyone on here knows you are a BS'er so it doesnt really get the desired effect does it?... Just slightly worries that you begin to believe what you cook up in your own head yourself however.

Would you put a private business letter on a public forum you tool 🤣

I'll get a quote from a made up "spokesperson" to add weight to what I've said. 

How many players have you bought for fees in the last three seasons?

5 hours ago, m williamson said:

The Royal Court of Justice disagrees:

In fact, as was established in cross-examination and had become apparent in 2015, Prince Abdullah, though rich by any standards, was not as wealthy in income terms as Mr Mollaian had led Kevin McCabe to believe, nor as rich as Kevin McCabe assumed that a Saudi prince must be. Most of his assets were illiquid. Prince Abdullah’s own wealth was self-made. His principal asset in 2013 was his shareholding in Saudi Paper. Prince Abdullah had himself founded and developed that business. It was worth at that time about US$160 million but declined alarmingly in value in the following years. Prince Abdullah in 2013 had other Saudi and American shares and private equity investments worth about US$30 million net, and owned houses in London and Los Angeles worth in the region of US$40-60 million. In 2013, Saudi Paper declared dividends equivalent to US$5 million, but its business declined in the following years and by 2015 it was not paying dividends at all. This deprived Prince Abdullah of his principal source of income.

Edited by top4718

7 minutes ago, top4718 said:

Would you put a private business letter on a public forum you tool 🤣

I'll get a quote from a made up "spokesperson" to add weight to what I've said. 

How many players have you bought for fees in the last three seasons?

Well for starters:

Brewster, Ramsdale, Bogle, Lowe, Davies, Burke, Ahmedhodzic. 

7 minutes ago, DaMan said:

Well for starters:

Brewster, Ramsdale, Bogle, Lowe, Davies, Burke, Ahmedhodzic. 

I'll give you Brewster (it's a pity Liverpool didn't), I doubt Ramsdale cost much, Burke was a swap deal and the others were undisclosed fees which usually means they're being paid in installments.

A few signings granted but hardly the signings of a club with a very rich owner coupled with top flight tv money. 

8 minutes ago, top4718 said:

I'll give you Brewster (it's a pity Liverpool didn't), I doubt Ramsdale cost much, Burke was a swap deal and the others were undisclosed fees which usually means they're being paid in installments.

A few signings granted but hardly the signings of a club with a very rich owner coupled with top flight tv money. 

This link says otherwise as Sky reported £15m for Lowe and Bogle

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12066154/sheffield-united-blades-complete-jayden-bogle-and-max-lowe-signings

Or this one stating they paid £18.5m for Ramsdale

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/aaron-ramsdale-transfer-sheffield-united-bournemouth-fee-epl-a9672111.html#

So that’s over £56m on transfers including the £23m for Brewster

But as always you’ll come back with something to dispute that as well.

4 minutes ago, DaMan said:

This link says otherwise as Sky reported £15m for Lowe and Bogle

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12066154/sheffield-united-blades-complete-jayden-bogle-and-max-lowe-signings

Or this one stating they paid £18.5m for Ramsdale

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/aaron-ramsdale-transfer-sheffield-united-bournemouth-fee-epl-a9672111.html#

So that’s over £56m on transfers including the £23m for Brewster

But as always you’ll come back with something to dispute that as well.

Speculation, find some more accurate sources.