Blades About To Be Sold!

Man in Crete

6 hours ago, cmonkes said:

Update re: takeover.

United recieved the deposit swiftly and the EFL ratification is going very smoothly. All is ticking along as expected with no problems what so ever.

Unlike the Mauriss interest in which no deposit was ever received by the club....

The real deal this time... looks like we have been purchased and will be under new ownership for our promotion push. 

Who the new owners are is unclear, however apparently they aren't from America or the UK... that said, if they've got £130m kicking around to buy a football club, they arent short of a penny are they.

Lovely jubbly...

It's not the Nigerian business man that disappeared without trace a few years ago again is it

On 13/01/2023 at 23:29, cmonkes said:

I'd block him, but he's comedy gold is old Dr pseudologia fantastica.. Certain posters can change the mood, but he actually changes the smell with all the bull that he writes 🤣🤣

Like your Plan B thread lies and made up SWFC  "spokesperson", there's only one poster on here spreads bull poo 🤡

1 hour ago, prince al said:

I may have missed a previous explanation, but why sell a club who more than likely will be promoted to the Premier league?

He’s been wanting out for a while and this is an ideal opportunity for him to secure a good price ( I’ve seen £120 mil mentioned).

If he gets anywhere near that amount he’ll have made a tidy profit on his 10 or so years at the club