Would You Vote For A British Republic?

6 minutes ago, Padders said:

Some threads get really boring , some just go round in circles.

Then along comes Rocker to bring a breath of fresh air.

I could be wrong, but I feel the majority of posters enjoy a little light hearted chuckle, god we need a smile on our faces in these very trying times.

I look forward to more "Nonsensicle" posts from one of my favourite posters.

You are of course entitled to your opinion, I enjoy a laugh as much as anyone it's just that if there's a discussion going on and people are giving their honest opinion on a subject I find it a bit irritating when someone who obviously has no interest in the subject keeps chipping in under the impression that they are highly amusing.

I haven't been on this forum as long as many of you and was unaware that he is regarded as the class clown. All down to taste I suppose, I find comedians such as Paul Whitehouse, Ricky Gervase, Alan Carr and Harry Enfield totally unfunny while I find Kevin Bridges, Dara O Briain and Peter Kay all very funny. Wouldn't do for us all to be the same.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Padders said:

I could be wrong, but I feel the majority of posters enjoy a little light hearted chuckle, god we need a smile on our faces in these very trying times.

9 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

Spot on Padders. I agree with every word. This forum NEEDS posters like Rockers, your good self, Patricia, cressida etc. I consider you few to be the lifeblood of this forum and I always enjoy reading all your posts.

7 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Hmmm... :huh:

You ARE wrong, Mr Padders!

NOT about Mr Rocker...
... but about posters enjoying a good old chuckle.

Most on here would probably prefer to be slapped over the head with a wet kipper than to give their chuckle buds a bit of exercise! :hihi:

Thank you gents  😍 💘 💋

The cheque's in the post :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rockers rule said:

My bold.

And yet you are quite prolific in doing just that.

Wrongly may I add.

Throwing the teddy out the pram every time someone doesn't agree with them is nothing new.

Getting all mardy and casting snide remarks about because your view isn't automatically agreed on by all and sundry, is hardly unique.

Simple fact, you don't know me and believe it or not, none of your psychological bull mixed into your reply's is anything none of us haven't seen before.

There you go probably not the answer you were looking for, but at least you have no 'emojis' to cope with.

Keep safe.

End of 

Hilarious, you haven't posted a single comment with regard to the subject of the thread. Every one of your posts has been a crack or a how do you do to your mates.

Obviously you have your fans and I'm sure that keeps you happy. 

Have a good Christmas 

Goodbye.

If you don't find something funny, I find it's best to ignore it!

Similarly, when you find something you disagree with...
... have your say, and then if the winder-upper wants to have the last word then let them have it! (the last word, NOT both barrels) :roll:

By continually going on and on about the same thing until you're finally satisfied (does that ever happen?) that you've come out on top is pointless...
... if you know you're right, what difference does it make if no-one else is listening to you?

It happens to me all the time... :hihi:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Bloke said:

If you don't find something funny, I find it's best to ignore it!

Similarly, when you find something you disagree with...
... have your say, and then if the winder-upper wants to have the last word then let them have it! (the last word, NOT both barrels) :roll:

By continually going on and on about the same thing until you're finally satisfied (does that ever happen?) that you've come out on top is pointless...
... if you know you're right, what difference does it make if no-one else is listening to you?

It happens to me all the time... :hihi:

He started it  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Padders said:

My post are always nonsensicle, what is  the point of even thinking of posting a post of any sense on here. :huh: :hihi:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 23/12/2022 at 19:36, The_DADDY said:

This forum NEEDS posters like Rockers, your good self, Patricia, cressida etc. I consider you few to be the lifeblood of this forum and I always enjoy reading all your posts.

Thank you kind sir😊