Would You Vote For A British Republic?

1 hour ago, Padders said:

While it may sound a good idea Thirsty, I have reservations about the cost of elocution lessons Flapper would require.

Can we really have a uncouth parrot as head of state?

He would send you and Hackers straight to the Tower of London,  I can just imagine him sqauwkin off with their heads. :hihi: 

• Haha 1

I have to agree what has been said on here.  We can do without a vote on the monarchy at the moment.

Before the Queen’s funeral Charles toured the UK as King. The Streets were lined with people particularly in Northern Ireland and Scotland who greeted him. I don’t think the media expected that amount of people cheering him on.  If he keeps his mouth shut he could be a popular king.

12 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I have to agree what has been said on here.  We can do without a vote on the monarchy at the moment.

Before the Queen’s funeral Charles toured the UK as King. The Streets were lined with people particularly in Northern Ireland and Scotland who greeted him. I don’t think the media expected that amount of people cheering him on.  If he keeps his mouth shut he could be a popular king.

Well he does have a special talent for dodging eggs.

8 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

Not a Royalist by any means but William would be far more appreciated as King as his copy book is unblotted, fortunately he is the best of a bad bunch. I think he has his mothers heart, that will do for me. 

9 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Not a Royalist by any means but William would be far more appreciated as King as his copy book is unblotted, fortunately he is the best of a bad bunch. I think he has his mothers heart, that will do for me. 

Oooh no.... Not a fan of William, besides leave him alone until he's older and kids are grown. Charles will give him time to mature and develop as a person. He needs to be number 2 for a while.

4 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Oooh no.... Not a fan of William, besides leave him alone until he's older and kids are grown. Charles will give him time to mature and develop as a person. He needs to be number 2 for a while.

Please don't compare Will's to a number 2.

• Haha 1