Standing At Sky. Edge .

cuttsie

Just now, BarleyMow said:

Not sure how it could work outside Sheffield - Henderson’s Relish , Hating Leeds etc

Apparently it’s playing in London - not sure how they’ll re-work those bits.

They all live in flats in London, will be reet.

Edited by HeHasRisen

I saw it on Thursday, a brilliant show.  I read in the programme that it is being developed for television.

It might work in London if they change a few things.  Take the football references for example; they could have the Park Hill thug wear a Millwall badge instead of a Blades one and the old joke about loving "Sheffield Wednesday more than me" could be replaced by loving Chelsea...

Saw it this afternoon, turns out I am a fan of musical theatre.

Some good voices, Joy especially.

Nearly got hit by a settee.

People going to the theatre with a hacking cough however should be guillotined in Tudor Square

• Like 1

It's one of the best productions I've seen in ages. I saw it on the original run and it was even better second time around. Well done to Chris Bush, an incredibly talented writer. Rock Paper Scissors was groundbreaking... we are so lucky in Sheffield to have our wonderful theatres. 

It'll be reet in London....

• 2 weeks later...