Are Morrisons Taking The Mick?

13 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

What I can't understand is why, in the months leading up to Xmas, I could buy full Turkey legs at a £5,  but now all I'm offered is turkey crowns at £25+ each with no sign of turkey legs.

Where are the legs of these turkeys that have been sacrificed for their "crowns" all of a sudden?

Perhaps they were breeding with octopuses previously 

28 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

What I can't understand is why, in the months leading up to Xmas, I  could buy full Turkey legs at a £5,  but now all I'm offered is turkey crowns at £25+ each with no sign of turkey legs.

Where are the legs of these turkeys that have been sacrificed for their "crowns" all of a sudden?

What I can't understand is why, in the months leading up to Xmas, I didn't  buy full Turkey legs at a £5,  but now all I'm offered is turkey crowns at £25+ each with no sign of turkey legs.

There you are Thirsty sorted :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas & all the best for the New Year

Rocker 8)

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

If Morrisons are taking the mick

get yourselves down to Aldi.

Just been to our local one 

FRESH yes FRESH Turkeys around the £20 mark (and less) 

from as little as £3.99 a kilo :wow:

read the link below :thumbsup:

https://www.aldipresscentre.co.uk/product-news/aldi-slashes-price-of-turkeys-just-ahead-of-christmas/#:~:text=ALDI SLASHES PRICE OF TURKEYS JUST

Ours opened early this morning, 

Took one of daughters to Tescos yesterday - mental.

I stopped in't car read a book 🤣

Keep safe out there 

Rocker 8)

17 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Every year I say to myself that I will just leave buying a turkey until Xmas Eve on the cheap,  but every year I lose my nerve and end up sorting one out well before.

The one year I decide to do it, no shop will have one.

I thought Id' cracked it and got home to show off a Turkey crown from Aldi c/w stuffing for a very reasonable price, only for my wife to point out I had not read the label correctly, and I'd actually bought chicken...... 

To be fair it was right next to all turkeys !