Is xmas getting boring.

I think that Christmas is getting boring.

It's getting repetitive, we do the same things every year...

Shopping's a nightmare, we drink to much, eat to much, and we get ripped off when business's jack up their prices...

Even the Tele is more boring than usual, every year were subjected to every Carry on film ever made.

Now Ben Hur is a great film, worth watching a second time, but not 300 times.

So what's to be done,

I may have the solution.

First of all, lets take a look at the World Cup, Footballs equivalent of Christmas, a feast of football played over a few weeks and enjoyed by millions.

They don't hold it every year, it would get boring, so it's held every 4 years.

Why can't they do the same with Christmas?

A 4 year wait for Xmas would be an ideal solution.. 

This would give us the opportunity to save up lots of cash and have a right old knee's up.

First of all we could start with a rehearsal for the big day, the following week, we could have the big day itself, then we could have a repeat performance for those people who missed the rehearsal, and the big day.

This would stretch Xmas over 3 weeks, when we could all be drunk and merry.

A party that would last 3 weeks, what's not to like.

Come on, lets try it.

31 minutes ago, Padders said:

Shopping's a nightmare, we drink to much, eat to much, and we get ripped off when business's jack up their prices...

Even the Tele is more boring than usual, every year were subjected to every Carry on film ever made.

So what's to be done,

I may have the solution.

First of all, lets take a look at the World Cup, Footballs equivalent of Christmas, a feast of football played over a few weeks and enjoyed by millions.

This would give us the opportunity to save up lots of cash and have a right old knee's up.

First of all we could start with a rehearsal for the big day, the following week, we could have the big day itself, then we could have a repeat performance for those people who missed the rehearsal, and the big day.

Come on, lets try it.

Your solution is worse than the problem!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Padders said:

So what's to be done,

I may have the solution.

Come on, lets try it.

Just scrap Xmas.   Much rather be at work 

whats wrong with eating to much and drinking to much,then 

37 minutes ago, Padders said:

So what's to be done,

I may have the solution.

Come on, lets try it.

whats wrong with to much beer and grub come on padders,never mind about a new bigger tape when you visit as i get bigger by the year ,i will buy you one ,but its the telly bit ,i mean african queen and others 70 plus years old.  i love a beer and grub as you know and racing on telly ,merry christmas

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

What about elves and Santa being out of work,  they spend each year packing all those presents - sorry if Santa didn't stop at my house I'd have a strop - so there!😉

Calm down Girl,

Take no notice to Padder Grinch 🤢

Christmas is great 😍  

Obviously Padders hasn't thought his missive through .

For a start,  4 year old Turkey would probably take a further 4 years to digest :suspect:  :suspect:

The only plus side of his inebriate ramblings - sprouts (19p @ Aldi) simmering away for 4 years should have them somewhere near edible  :huh:

Keep safe out there 🎅

Christmas is great !

Rocker 8)

• Haha 3