Merry xmas to the lady forumers.

1 minute ago, PRESLEY said:

Its nice to nice. 

That has not been my experience.

Anyway, already had a dripping sandwich and a glass of red wine (at about 8.20-ish) so I'm fit to face Grandkid Chaos.

A seasonal "adios!".  Hope you all have a great creep-free day 👍😀

1 minute ago, wearysmith said:

That has not been my experience.

Anyway, already had a dripping sandwich and a glass of red wine (at about 8.20-ish) so I'm fit to face Grandkid Chaos.

A seasonal "adios!".  Hope you all have a great creep-free day 👍😀

Drippin sandwhich and a glass of red wine, wrong drink, a pint of Stones would acompany the bread and drippin better unless you live in Downton Abbey. :hihi:

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm not that into Xmas but that Doesn't stop me wishing the Ladies all the best!  Sheffield Forum would be at a loss without their real, honest and true post with added blend of humour which comes in handy when the Boys are being Boys, yes the Forum couldn'nt exist without that Special Womans touch.  

Thanks.

Edited by sibon

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

I'm not that into Xmas but that Doesn't stop me wishing the Ladies all the best!  Sheffield Forum would be at a loss without their real, honest and true post with added blend of humour which comes in handy when the Boys are being Boys, yes the Forum couldn'nt exist without that Special Womans touch.  Oh! And as for a Special Womens touch for a seedy pair of Forumers, who know who they are, no names no pack drills but a couple of clues will be sufice, they  remind me of a couple of Hi De Hi characters, Ted Bovis and Spike,  Oh! and one owns a very rude Parrot. Its not the Special Womens Touch they will conjuring up in their seedy minds I'm talking about. :suspect: :hihi:

I started to read this post, and thought,

How nice of Presley to wish the Ladies all the best, and I fully agree.

But,

He couldn't keep it up could he, the true Presley shone through on the latter part of the post.

At least he left Amanda alone......

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Padders said:

I started to read this post, and thought,

How nice of Presley to wish the Ladies all the best, and I fully agree.

But,

He couldn't keep it up could he, the true Presley shone through on the latter part of the post.

At least he left Amanda alone......

There is still time. :hihi:

• Sad 1

On 25/12/2022 at 10:27, PRESLEY said:

Drippin sandwhich and a glass of red wine, wrong drink, a pint of Stones would acompany the bread and drippin better unless you live in Downton Abbey. :hihi:

"a pint of Stones.."? Nah, never. I'm a real ale man. I like flavour. If you can't stand a spoon in it, I ain't interested.

And an Australian red goes wonderfully with a dripping sandwich. Or a Californian red if pushed.... I tend to avoid the French and Hungarian reds as they make the dripping feel overly greasy on the palate.