John ,The Man With A Pram

butlers

23 minutes ago, bassett one said:

I AM DUE TO RING HIM ,so i will say happy birthday and the sheffield forum are thinking of   him and send there best,lets get that million john your our man who can do it.

Has he tried applying for a Lottery Grant?

• Haha 1

i spoke to him and he asked me to thank you all and he will be at the lowedges festival on sun aug 13th (on provision we go ahead) and he hopes to achieve  the 1 million target by no later than dec 2023 ,please note apart from a bit from the facebook giving page ,he only counts money given via his buckets we donate when we see him,

TOP MAN WE ARE PROUD TO HAVE YOU 

1 hour ago, bassett one said:

they gave it many a wealthy person for no reason inc captain tom,who did his bit ,but no where near what johns done

Captain Tom wouldnt have got one unless his daughter hawked him out to the press like some kind of freak show. Disgusting, it was.