Interesting Angle On Relationships

23 minutes ago, bassett one said:

yes its called fiddling the social as in they claim to live apart,as they have seperate  houses and get more cash but  live together and have more kids a few days a week ,its gets them far more cash,the wealthy will do it to save in others ways  i am sure

Yes,  there is that but I think LordC meant people who need their own space,  won't be treading on eacher other's toes,  be more exciting when they get together, and more  

independence.

I have a double bed and it's a luxury,  two people in a double bed!  There's more room in a single bed for a child.  I  wouldn't have enjoyed being in a double bed

with anyone when the temperature is over 23 degrees.

Edited by cressida

My angle on relationships is quite simple. To me they aren't worth the trouble and for men have too many pitfalls. I learned the hard way and still have the scars and just wouldnt risk it. Sure it gets lonely but that's a small price to pay when the alternative could be being stuck in a toxic and violent relationship.

• Like 1

That sounds horrible,  sometimes it's best to be on your own with your children,  otherwise there can be too many people to please.

Can someone tell that Sonia Gay that I'm a witch and if she keeps popping up again she'll be sorry!

1 minute ago, cressida said:

That sounds horrible,  sometimes it's best to be on your own with your children,  otherwise there can be too many people to please.

Can someone tell that Sonia Gay that I'm a witch and if she keeps popping up again she'll be sorry!

🤣 

Looks like Beca has binned the account.

I must say though, I was kinda getting into the challenge of reporting all her spam.

I was winning too.

Thanks for having my back though @SFBeca

I owe you a pint 🤣

3 minutes ago, cressida said:

It was pretty grim cressida but looking on the bright side unlike most men I ended up with both kids. I consider myself extremely lucky on that score 🙏