Prince Andrew The Musical

An out-of-court settlement for an undisclosed sum, reportedly as high as £12m, was reached with Giuffre, who was suing the Queen's son claiming he had sexually abused her after she was trafficked by his friend and convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein.16 Feb 2022

4 minutes ago, cressida said:
An out-of-court settlement for an undisclosed sum, reportedly as high as £12m, was reached with Giuffre, who was suing the Queen's son claiming he had sexually abused her after she was trafficked by his friend and convicted sex offender Jeffery Epstein.16 Feb 2022

Which charity did it go to?

13 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Most people don't know the whole story about Harry and Meaghan but they just believe what read in the papers.  Prince Andrew was friends with Epstein, went to his islands and paid someone 12m. He also did that car crash interview on the BBC.

Most people don't know about a lot of what goes on in the monarchy, and they're to lazy to find out or don't want to know.

6 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

Probably the same one as Amber Heard!!!

No.

Cressida said that the money had been given to charity, not to Giuffre. I’d like to know which one.

Do you know?

1 minute ago, cressida said:

Don't know Sibon,  that info, was enough for me,  I googled.

So, it didn’t go to charity then…

1 minute ago, Al Bundy said:

Indeed.

Strange how a bag full of money suddenly stops mental health issues, trauma, self loathing and the ability to speak.

And somehow prevents any criminal investigations