Prince Andrew The Musical

16 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Why did he pay all that money then?

Also why was he stripped of his titles, by his own mother?

Oh, the grand old duke of York,
He had 12 million quid,
He gave it to some one he never met,
For something he never did!?

Just now, The_DADDY said:

It's a pity Harry and his race hustling wife didn't afford the queens health the same consideration. 

There's more to this than has been revvealed,  I believe both of them were hustled,  meaning too much was expected of them,  Meghan was made to feel an outsider and uncomfortable,  and Harry had to stand by his wife - they were getting blamed in a very one-sided way,  and when the press turned against them their then choice was to

go to America

I remember a year or so before Princess Diana died,  people were ringing in radio stations saying very critical things,  I thought that because of it that she was no longer popular,  that turned out to be untrue.  

Sometimes the people who don't bother to write in or phone in aren't counted.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Neither you or I know the truth.

Just pure speculation.

I grant you, paying out 12 million is hardly a good look but in mitigation, in the grand scheme of things it's probably worth paying to just put a lid on the whole event.

I've no doubt the lady in question will now be much healthier and her mental health issues, trauma and sleepless nights will have now suddenly ceased to exist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Just pure speculation.

I grant you, paying out 12 million is hardly a good look but in mitigation, in the grand scheme of things it's probably worth paying to just put a lid on the whole event.

I've no doubt the lady in question will now be much healthier and her mental health issues, trauma and sleepless nights will have now suddenly ceased to exist.

Most people don't know the whole story about Harry and Meaghan but they just believe what read in the papers.  Prince Andrew was friends with Epstein, went to his islands and paid someone 12m. He also did that car crash interview on the BBC.

19 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

Most people don't know the whole story about Harry and Meaghan but they just believe what read in the papers.  Prince Andrew was friends with Epstein, went to his islands and paid someone 12m. He also did that car crash interview on the BBC.

When Andrew was asked by one of his aides if he was up to the interview he replied "Yeah, no sweat". 

2 hours ago, Zinger549 said:

Why did Michael  Jackson pay out a lot of money to that kids family ?

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Just pure speculation.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

When Andrew was asked by one of his aides if he was up to the interview he replied "Yeah, no sweat". 

Did he ?

59 minutes ago, Zinger549 said:

The £12m was given to charity