What Are You Doing For New Years Eve?

3 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

At DADDY'S house well be having a quiet night in. A few drinks, a film (either 4 Lions or Threads) and dinner. 

Well see in the New Year then bed. 

Not exciting but it'll be fun. 

What about you?

I will be pulling pints at "Padders Bar"

Keeping an eye on any shenanigan's (Well it is NY eve)

Flapper will be gagged, I don't want a repeat of last year's episode where he was continually squawking at Eileen to get her boobs out.

Hackey's out carol singing (New Years Eve???)

I reckon it's a ploy, so I've stepped up security.

The night will end with everybody linking arms and giving a rousing rendition of "OLD LANG SYNE"

Looking forward to your company.

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

I will be pulling pints at "Padders Bar"

Keeping an eye on any shenanigan's (Well it is NY eve)

Flapper will be gagged, I don't want a repeat of last year's episode where he was continually squawking at Eileen to get her boobs out.

Hackey's out carol singing (New Years Eve???)

I reckon it's a ploy, so I've stepped up security.

The night will end with everybody linking arms and giving a rousing rendition of "OLD LANG SYNE"

Looking forward to your company.

Oh bugger ,  rumbled again  :blush:

• Haha 1

Usually (for reasons eloquently given by Presley) I stay in with a few beers, knowing there is nothing on TV but I'd have to play some old videos as there is no chance of sleep until around 2pm anyway as the fireworks don't stop until then. 

However, last year I escaped to Padders Bar, and joined in the revelry there that went on until....... well I can't remember as I woke up the next day in my flower bed!  Looks like a repeat visit this year (assuming I am invited).   I've put a few drinks and an on old sleeping bag in my outhouse and plan to leave it unlocked in case I once more lose the ability to let myself in my own house!

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Usually (for reasons eloquently given by Presley) I stay in with a few beers, knowing there is nothing on TV but I'd have to play some old videos as there is no chance of sleep until around 2pm anyway as the fireworks don't stop until then. 

However, last year I escaped to Padders Bar, and joined in the revelry there that went on until....... well I can't remember as I woke up the next day in my flower bed!  Looks like a repeat visit this year (assuming I am invited).   I've put a few drinks and an on old sleeping bag in my outhouse and plan to leave it unlocked in case I once more lose the ability to let myself in my own house!

Of course your invited Thirsty,

Your visit to "Padders Bar" will be met with the usual NY celebrations,

Let your "Hair Down" and enjoy.......

Waking up in the Flower Bed symbolizes what a good night you've had.

Seeing Hughie is the pinnacle of the night, thats when you know it's doing you good.

Looking forward to your attendance Thirsty.

14 hours ago, bassett one said:

got to see the hogmany show ,its great and many top singers have been discovered on this show inc the famous seasick steve who found fame and became a international star after his new years show a few years ago,so who will be a new singing star after the next show?

Hootenanny!

Hopefully Jools will be paying some-sort of tribute to Jerry Lee, although as Jerry Lee died in October and the program was probably filmed in July (:huh:) we'll have to keep my fingers crossed. 

Will the real Seasick Steve please stand up?

Love his music, but read 'Seasick Steve ramblin man (from as little as £2.24 on't eBay) Hobo

13 hours ago, cressida said:

Yes seems a past pleasure,  I can't even recall what we did at my parent's house,  if I could be invisible I'd hang onto Rocker's coat-tails,  you can bet he'll be having the best time.👍

That's the best type of New Year Cressi when you can't recall what you did :blush:.

Lads been out bagged a couple of wild Haggis, turnips have been stewing since mid February so should be ready now and we've always a pan o' tatties on't go. Total abstainer now-a-days so we'll pipe the great chieftain o the pudding race in to some 0% Guinness and a rather nice alcohol free Merlot I've found :smile: .

Keep safe Cressi

Will my 'Tartan Drape' coat-tails do :thumbsup:

(PM on it's way)

8 hours ago, Thirsty Relic said:

Happy Daze chasing 'mods' over flower beds 🤣.

Sleeping bag in't outhouse, can't let yourself in T' house :huh:

E' happy days when windows were windows and you could (knife out) open the sneck and climb in (have yer mams twin tub over and sleep under kitchen table :blush: :blush:)

Keep safe out there 

and all the best for 2023

Rocker 8).

Quote Rockers:  

Yes seems a past pleasure,  I can't even recall what we did at my parent's house,  if I could be invisible I'd hang onto Rocker's coat-tails,  you can bet he'll be having the best time.👍

That's the best type of New Year Cressi when you can't recall what you did :blush:.

Lads been out bagged a couple of wild Haggis, turnips have been stewing since mid February so should be ready now and we've always a pan o' tatties on't go. Total abstainer now-a-days so we'll pipe the great chieftain o the pudding race in to some 0% Guinness and a rather nice alcohol free Merlot I've found :smile: .

Keep safe Cressi

Will my 'Tartan Drape' coat-tails do :thumbsup:

(PM on it's way)

They'll do fine😊