Is Is Still Possible To Buy Original Donkey Jackets?

I like these for when I'm messing about outdoors in winter. I have one, but want to buy a couple more so that I can wear one while the other (s) is in the wash.

I say that, but I don't know if they are still available. I looked on  E  bay and the results came up with  jackets that seemed to be the size of bomber jackets, but there called Donkey jackets. I would be happy with second hand ones even.

5 minutes ago, Janus said:

I like these for when I'm messing about outdoors in winter. I have one, but want to buy a couple more so that I can wear one while the other (s) is in the wash.

I say that, but I don't know if they are still available. I looked on  E  bay and the results came up with  jackets that seemed to be the size of bomber jackets, but there called Donkey jackets. I would be happy with second hand ones even.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Classic-Wool-Donkey-Jacket-Black/dp/B00NA64AWU/ref=asc_df_B00NA64AWU/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=345207660427&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=862578997217242564&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007027&hvtargid=pla-334867628125&psc=1

6 minutes ago, Janus said:

‘Naaay’ 😉

One of my first passport photos has me wearing a donkey jacket with a turned up collar. I was also wearing a t-shirt, had a Midge Ure moustache (very popular at the time) and a Dave Lee Travis perm (also popular at the time). First time the beloved ever saw it was on our way to Greece on our honeymoon. She said "Christ!!! You look like an IRA terrorist! They're never going to let us in to Corfu.....".

That photo would not have been allowed now.

• Haha 1

Thank you for the replies. They are expensive now arn't they. Maybe they have become fashionable, who would have thought.  I can imagine there were loads around in South Yorks back in the day. I 'think' they were standard issue for the coal miners.