15 Minute Zones And Climate Lockdowns Explained.

14 minutes ago, HumbleNarrator said:

My assertion about fines? Yes car drivers will be fined for driving where they shouldn't. As for time frames I've never put time frames on it, that's just you setting me up to fail.

Not really, I could come out with some garbage like "there will be a ladder to the moon one day", this is no different.  Either put up or shut up.

1 hour ago, HumbleNarrator said:

We of course will be at liberty to go where we please on foot, bicycle and public transport but by private motor vehicle it will be extremely restrictive to get around. If you really must leave your zone by car you'll have to do so via specially filtered routes, all designed to be awkward.

how longs sheffield town centre been 1 way? aint that the same?

• Like 1

Just watching this protest footage from Oxford

Interestingly the comments state

They were met by counterprotestors who had gathered to oppose reported far-right elements at the demo.

and

The policies, aimed at reducing city congestion, have proved controversial. LTNs were introduced by Oxfordshire County Council to block residential streets using bollards or planters, stopping vehicles using them as cut-through routes. LTNs are popular with some residents who say they have made roads safer but others say they have made roads more congested and damaged businesses.

so interestingly its about traffic calming, NOT these 15 minute city conspiracies, and depends on which side of the fence you lie, do you want safer streets, or the right to drive on every road you can?

Edited by melthebell

10 hours ago, HumbleNarrator said:

My assertion about fines? Yes car drivers will be fined for driving where they shouldn't. As for time frames I've never put time frames on it, that's just you setting me up to fail.

These people are falling into the same old trap, somethings presented to them as a good thing and they take the moral high ground and belittle everyone else, they don't have the brains to even sit back and think why a large number of councils have suddenly come up with the same 15 minute city style idea at the same time, of course it will be extended to limit car use, we used to fight wars to keep our freedoms now they get taken away whilst these goons applaud the people who are doing it, incredible.

10 minutes ago, top4718 said:

These people are falling into the same old trap, somethings presented to them as a good thing and they take the moral high ground and belittle everyone else, they don't have the brains to even sit back and think why a large number of councils have suddenly come up with the same 15 minute city style idea at the same time, of course it will be extended to limit car use, we used to fight wars to keep our freedoms now they get taken away whilst these goons applaud the people who are doing it, incredible.

Like with the convid jab 

19 hours ago, top4718 said:

and think why a large number of councils have suddenly come up with the same 15 minute city style idea at the same time

Have they?

Or has some people all at the same time decided to create a conspiracy using normal city traffic calming, changing measures as a base?

again i'll ask

How long has Sheffield had its 1 way systems taking traffic around the city centre, not through, its nothing new, some people will think its rubbish, some people will think its good

1 hour ago, melthebell said:

Have they?

Or has some people all at the same time decided to create a conspiracy using normal city traffic calming, changing measures as a base?

again i'll ask

How long has Sheffield had its 1 way systems taking traffic around the city centre, not through, its nothing new, some people will think its rubbish, some people will think its good

No they've all bizarrely come up with similar ideas at the same time and it's not just in this country.

The ring road was to ease congestion in the centre nothing to do with carbon emissions.

Good to see the people of Oxford are not letting this nonsense happen without a fight and there seems to be a general air of non compliance with this, people ain't gonna stand for it which is great news.

2 minutes ago, top4718 said:

No they've all bizarrely come up with similar ideas at the same time and it's not just in this country.

The ring road was to ease congestion in the centre nothing to do with carbon emissions.

Good to see the people of Oxford are not letting this nonsense happen without a fight and there seems to be a general air of non compliance with this, people ain't gonna stand for it which is great news.

The people protesting will be on the right side of history. 

The people accepting this clear attempt to control us will probably all be dead as I'm guessing they are all quadruple jabbed 🤣

• Haha 1